MATCH: vs Crawley Town (H) 07/05/22 👋

8 minutes ago, Boyyou said:

Just realised Crawley are now owned by  US based cryptocurrency group, Wagmi United who are promising promotion within two seasons!

They must have satisfied the EFL of their suitability (I know, I know).

Now where is that Chris Lees fella?

Promising promotion is a risky strategy, I’m sure that lot at Salford said something along those lines to their fan? That’s going well. 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That will be a very big policing bill coming Abdallahs way. Good to see the club are taking a proactive approach to solving the problems which is the best for everyone. Afterall It will serve no purpose at all taking a ham fisted approach to "crush the rebels"

Some of that lot will be actively looking for a fight today don't give them an excuse and record everything aswell if the coppers start taking draconian measures but the images on social media so they can be called out. I'd keep off the pitch aswell.

20 minutes ago, daniel said:

Looks more there than I thought there would be unfortunately. Definitely seen the RRE looking a lot less full at points this season. 

People will have bought half season tickets so will have already paid so will likely attend. I'm sure it won't be that full next season should the status quo remain.

Well it was shit really. We did however score three good goals. Same old shitty failings though.  First Crawley goal Rodgers trying to dribble ball, got tackled, open goal from one yard, shocking. Second one, we get a throwing deep in their half, lose posession, they break, bang, in the net. Third goal just as bad. Should have had the game sewn up at 2 - 0 but we're just so shit. As BP1960 says out muscled, out fought etc. Too many hopeless punts that just give away posession. No wonder Shez is fuming.

5 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

Not surprising, those who would have created a toxic atmosphere wouldn’t have gone. 

Quite a lot of those who attended today are quite happy with mediocrity, it gets them out of the house. 

Well that’s me done with  Latics until these go. A few points from today thought the protest would of been better attended  couldn’t hear what was said through the  microphone and speaker  bit like the tanoy  in the northstand  the police presence was way over the top  and not needed  just shows how out of touch the current regime is with the fan base . Seeing as I can’t do many away games that’s me done with Latics  for the first time in 53 years I will need a new pastime on a Saturday  afternoon come August.   I feel very lost and lonely  and empty inside  at the moment 

Just seen that last goal. That sums up the team. Just rank poor, bereft of the quality needed for league footy. The sooner the owners go and we have a base to recruit the quality who should be playing at the club the better 

40 minutes ago, Handsy said:

Well that’s me done with  Latics until these go. A few points from today thought the protest would of been better attended  couldn’t hear what was said through the  microphone and speaker  bit like the tanoy  in the northstand  the police presence was way over the top  and not needed  just shows how out of touch the current regime is with the fan base . Seeing as I can’t do many away games that’s me done with Latics  for the first time in 53 years I will need a new pastime on a Saturday  afternoon come August.   I feel very lost and lonely  and empty inside  at the moment 

It's fair to say there is a lot of apathy within the fanbase, the majority want change, unfortunately change will not happen by just sitting down and shrugging your shoulders. How far down the pyramid do we have to fall before something happens. 

3 minutes ago, disjointed said:

It's fair to say there is a lot of apathy within the fanbase, the majority want change, unfortunately change will not happen by just sitting down and shrugging your shoulders. How far down the pyramid do we have to fall before something happens. 

You'll have to ask Abdallah that but judging by today he doesn't give a fuck and we could just slide in to oblivion, that's if we still have a club.

15 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

You'll have to ask Abdallah that but judging by today he doesn't give a fuck and we could just slide in to oblivion, that's if we still have a club.

Abdallah will not talk to anyone involved with any of the groups, so there is little chance he will talk to me. Its imperative we get rid of him. If he is still here next season we can't have 2500 Latics fans in the ground, it has to be the proverbial 1 man and his dog, as long as people are prepared to attend he isn't going anywhere. 

Archived