MATCH: vs Crawley Town (H) 07/05/22 πŸ‘‹

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, disjointed said:

Quite a lot of those who attended today are quite happy with mediocrity, it gets them out of the house.Β 

I m sure each and every supporter has their reasons for wanting to go and watch a game of football, with the badge being extremely close to their hearts and their loyalties, despite the shit storm going on around their heads.

Accepting mediocrity doesn't really play a part, it's more the habit of a lifetime. the familiarity of the BP environment and the ingrained love of the club itself...not the regime currently at the helm.

I think each and every one of us has been torn apart by what has happened to our club. It is, to say the least, heart breaking, soul destroying and a huge kick in the balls from an owner who seems neither capable or caring enough to do the decent thing and denounce his status and get the fuck out.

Non-league is an undiscovered country for Oldham Athletic and as some rightly say, the knives will be out for the team in many grounds. How the mighty have fallen and the carrion crow are waiting to pick the remains out of the eyeballs of a once great club.

All I can say is "Latics are Dead...Long Live the Latics!"

It's going to be aggressive.
It's going to be interesting.
It's going to be Oldham Athletic.

Apologies for the ramble.

• Matt unfeatured this topic

Archived