EFL retained lists

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rotherham United can confirm that Jake Cooper, Jacob Gratton, Freddie Ladapo, Angus MacDonald, Joe Mattock, and Mickel Miller will all depart AESSEAL New York Stadium upon the expiry of their contracts on June 30th 2022

25 minutes ago, Londonboy said:

Sorry if already mentioned but Jay Spearing released by Tranny, and Padriag Amond from Newport. 

Both experienced and could do a decent job for us in think in midfield and up top.

Probably wouldn't break the bank either

Wouldn't mind either to be fair, Liam Hogan just been released from Stockport he's a decent national league pedigree played 33 games this season for them 

36 minutes ago, Londonboy said:

Sorry if already mentioned but Jay Spearing released by Tranny, and Padriag Amond from Newport. 

Both experienced and could do a decent job for us in think in midfield and up top.

Spearing is not a bad shout and I'm fairly sure he's North West based so we may appeal to him.

7 hours ago, Sparkleking said:

Spearing is not a bad shout and I'm fairly sure he's North West based so we may appeal to him.

Bet he's on best part of 5k, be off to Morecambe or Fleetwood teams we can no longer compete with.

Hull City;

Midfielders Tom Huddlestone and Richie Smallwood, and forward Tom Eaves will not be retained when their current contracts expire on 30th June 2022.

Unfortunately, I expect Eaves will be out of our budget range.

13 hours ago, Londonboy said:

Spearing would defo break the bank.

46 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Hull City;

Midfielders Tom Huddlestone and Richie Smallwood, and forward Tom Eaves will not be retained when their current contracts expire on 30th June 2022.

and the other two?? 😂😂😂😂😂

56 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Hull City;

I suspect painting the eaves would be out of our budget range

Archived