21 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

You know actually it would be very sensible decisions to shut tge chaddy end next season and just have 3 sides of the ground stick the away fans in the small section of the RRE and open the other 3. 

Wait what's that "Barry Owen senior Director coming through" we will shut the North Stand.

I'm not renewing anyway whilst the fuckwit twins are in situ but this would be a nail in the coffin for me 

It's a great stand I've traded my main stand seat a few times and as long as you can get central and backwards (to avoid the weather) its a great vantage point. I'd even ear marked my seat for next season, sadly I can't commit until the clowns leave 

2 hours ago, PeteG said:

When did I say you didn't know things?

Didn’t say I didn’t know things, but bearing in mind this there must be things I don’t know; 

“With all due respect, you only know half the story. You have been fed certain information but don't really know the full background into our case. It isn't the same as you had at Blackpool at all” 

brilliant.

when l was sayin the other day about people diving in wearing massive size lookatme's and they fuck up, how for me it is one of planet Earths number one giggle triggers this is what l meant.

cant rember when it was l pointed out that a certain BO lover was 'avin a mare' but he is clearly still having it 😂😂

best hope for that nameless individual would be that its such a nightmare he is gona be refreshed as fuck when he wakes up

keep digging upwards nobody in particular who needs no help advertising his spinal tap knobs' level of idiot.

6 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

Nothing surer next season, one less stand to police for a start, they could even start putting away fans in the small section of the RRE to save more money and go with the two stands.

other than segregation, l can not see any reason why there would be any need for more than one stand to be open at a minimum 90% of next seasons matches.

l think the only sentence more depressing than that is the one issued on the OLDHAM ATHLETIC FAN SINCE 1994 gang

21 hours ago, PeteG said:

When did I say you didn't know things?

Well, as the great Socrates (no, not the footballer) said, the only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. On that basis, @PeteG, perhaps we are all truly wise and you, BO, AL, ML, Blitz and Corney are not truly wise.

Alternatively, might you enlighten us as to whether we are discussing known knowns, known unknowns or unknown unknowns? I think we need to know.

Archived