1895 Fund - FAQs

Message added by Matt,
7 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

PLEASE DON'T TURN THIS THREAD INTO A GENERAL DISCUSSION ON ALL THE VARIOUS RELATED ISSUES.  I AM TRYING TO KEEP THIS SIMPLE AND ENSURE THAT ALL REASONABLE QUESTIONS CAN BE PROPERLY CONSIDERED AND RESPONDED TO APPROPRIATELY.  IT WILL BECOME IMPOSSIBLE TO DO THAT VIA THIS MEDIUM UNLESS THIS THREAD STAYS FOCUSED AS PER THE ORIGINAL POST. 

This thread is specifically for this purpose:

To collate questions about the fund so that we can issue a 'Frequently Asked Questions' statement.  To make this a productive exercise please stick to the following 'thread rules'.

1. Ask your question in as clear and concise terms as possible

2. Don't discuss the questions raised

3. Don't repeat the questions

4. Don't wander off topic

If these 'rules' aren't stuck to we won't be able to keep track of subjects - they will get buried and missed.  If the thread does wander away from its purpose I'll ask the mods to close it as it will be counter-productive

Thanks in advance.

3 questions from me:

1)  Potential new owners may wish to purchase both the club from AL and the ground from Blitz.  What would happen to funds raised?

2) Potential new owners may have plans to relocate elsewhere and build a new stadium (don't ask me where).  What would happen to funds raised if we were some way towards purchasing the ground (or what would happen to the ground if we had actually bought it?)

3) If we are successful in purchasing the ground what next?  Two stands need rebuilding, the RRE is hardly salubrious, and the North Stand needs finishing.  Has consideration been given to how this would be funded?