Having Been There

DaveBoi

I'm a Luton fan if many years and have been where you have been.

It tough not only traveling to some grounds and locations but accepting the tough situation.

I would love it if this was just a one season blip for you but suspect that it will be 2-3. Wrexham have some power in this league next season.

My only advice is have fun, enjoy outnumbering home fans 2-1 at away games, enjoy some of the old grounds and view it as a rebuilding period.

Some things dont seem right in football, Derby in League 1 and you in the National League.

So enjoy as your rebuild starts

On 6/26/2022 at 7:30 AM, DaveBoi said:

It tough not only traveling to some grounds and locations but accepting the tough situation.

I would love it if this was just a one season blip for you but suspect that it will be 2-3. Wrexham have some power in this league next season.

My only advice is have fun, enjoy outnumbering home fans 2-1 at away games, enjoy some of the old grounds and view it as a rebuilding period.

Some things dont seem right in football, Derby in League 1 and you in the National League.

We've got an interview coming up with your Trust in the next couple of weeks..... where we try to learn from your experiences of dropping out of the league and then how you've come back stronger..... our rebuild can only truly begin one we've got rid of the current owners of club and land.....

On 6/26/2022 at 7:30 AM, DaveBoi said:

Thanks for putting a positive spin on it, I agree that it's going to be a 2/3 season thing, our current owner and his cohorts don't give a fuck what happens to us. Good luck for next season although it isn't luck that has got you where you are now. 

Archived