9 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

270 quid. Is that a high enough price for someof you to carry on the boycott or are we going to see a record number of season ticket sales now SC and ALMO are all gone

Think we are getting our club back

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

270 quid. Is that a high enough price for someof you to carry on the boycott or are we going to see a record number of season ticket sales now SC and ALMO are all gone

Strange post

I'll be buying one 

• Like 1

£2 a game for Under 18s on early bird. No brainer init? 

A bloody McDonalds is a fiver! 

We should be selling thousands of we market it correctly.

Athleticos could take over the whole Rocky Road end!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Strange post

I'll be buying one 

Not really, considering some were saying if it was a certain price they wouldn't buy one.

Also we have those that never came back when Corney left still, so hopefully they'll be back now as well

1 minute ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Not really, considering some were saying if it was a certain price they wouldn't buy one.

Also we have those that never came back when Corney left still, so hopefully they'll be back now as well

I said I wouldn't buy one at a certain price, I also explained why

On the wind up again I see 

• Like 1

"Supporters who had a season card for the 2021/22 season and would still like to retain the same seat can do so until 11.59pm on Sunday 7 August."

I wasn't renewing for the first time in 30 years, but now I'll be back - and in my old seat.

I need to move my tickets back to the JR stand now after having to move them.  Looks like a partial refund too on one of the tickets

I must say I'm absolutely delighted at all the health safety work that's gone into now making the Joe Royle Stand safe in the last 72 hours it must have been a monumental effort well done to all involved.

• Like 15

9 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

I said I wouldn't buy one at a certain price, I also explained why

On the wind up again I see 

No not on the wind up. Curious to see how sincere everyone was who said they'd be back once they've gone. People can't spend years saying they'll be back once they're out then not be. 

1 minute ago, GlossopLatic said:

I must say I'm absolutely delighted at all the health safety work that's gone into now making the Joe Royle Stand safe in the last 72 hours it must have been a monumental effort well done to all involved.

Big investment already I see 🤣

13 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

A free hard hat with every season ticket.

:wink:

Joking apart we prob don’t need 4 stands . Can’t close the main of the Rochdale home end so looks like 4 not cost efficient really. Or let away fans roam which prob won’t be many ….

Meanwhile somewhere in Grotton, Barry Owen is sat in a sordid grief hole reading that with a bottle of wine punching his desk with his flabby hands in a fit of rage shouting "ITS NOT SAFE I TELL THEE!!!

Edited by GlossopLatic
  • Like 5

7 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Meanwhile somewhere in Grotton, Barry Owen is sat in a sordid grief hole reading that with a bottle of wine punching his desk with his flabby hands in a fit of rage shouting "ITS NOT SAFE I TELL THEE!!!

On the phone to GiMP as we speak, fucking rat boy.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Joking apart we prob don’t need 4 stands . Can’t close the main of the Rochdale home end so looks like 4 not cost efficient really. Or let away fans roam which prob won’t be many ….

We haven’t NEEDED four stands for years to be fair. 

1 hour ago, Londonboy said:

We should be selling thousands of we market it correctly.

A shame they’ve only a week in which to do it before the prices go up!

3 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

A shame they’ve only a week in which to do it before the prices go up!

They can always extend the deadline - due to popular demand!

• Like 1

• Ackey locked this topic