Season Tickets?

14 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Anyone had an e mail back saying it is available to collect tomorrow, can't believe it would be processed and ready so quick. 

Another sign of change, its on the website that all ST will be available to collect next working day

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Another sign of change, its on the website that all ST will be available to collect next working day

Fair play to the club, think I will leave it till later in the week as I suppose the next couple of days will be busy. 

1 minute ago, yarddog73 said:

Having seen the number of season tickets awaiting collection today yarrdog, think 1200 is grossly exaggerated. Maybe 300-400? 

Ticket office were shifting a fair few today mind, queues of about 40 people seemed to be steady sort of flow, I bought 5 and my lad is getting another 3 later so that's all that wouldn't have happened under old regime. Fella in queue in front of me buying a ST for someone in Kuala Lumpur and on my way out, saw an old mate who used to travel home and away in mid 70s with us. He said "It's like coming home"....bloody feels like it too     

9 minutes ago, unsworth blue said:

Having seen the number of season tickets awaiting collection today yarrdog, think 1200 is grossly exaggerated. Maybe 300-400? 

Ticket office were shifting a fair few today mind, queues of about 40 people seemed to be steady sort of flow, I bought 5 and my lad is getting another 3 later so that's all that wouldn't have happened under old regime. Fella in queue in front of me buying a ST for someone in Kuala Lumpur and on my way out, saw an old mate who used to travel home and away in mid 70s with us. He said "It's like coming home"....bloody feels like it too     

You've been able to collect them since prior to the Mansfield game so I wouldn't make any assumptions from what's left, I have the figure on very good authority and like I say mine was numbered around 800 so those claiming only 500 were sold are talking bollocks.

1 minute ago, Andy-latic said:

1200 is correct for sales before today. Probably sell another 3k I reckon

had heard that too but nowhere near that many cards ready for collection hence my prediction. 

Would be great to sell out North Stand in particular, definitely think another 3k is achievable given raised spirits around the place  

1 minute ago, yarddog73 said:

You've been able to collect them since prior to the Mansfield game so I wouldn't make any assumptions from what's left, I have the figure on very good authority and like I say mine was numbered around 800 so those claiming only 500 were sold are talking bollocks.

Thought they were only available from today for collection, apologies. 

Decent queues there mind you and I reckon a fair few shifted today  

Just now, unsworth blue said:

Thought they were only available from today for collection, apologies. 

Decent queues there mind you and I reckon a fair few shifted today  

Hopefully, its irrelevant really and like you say it's what we shift now that will count.

3 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Hopefully, its irrelevant really and like you say it's what we shift now that will count.

3 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Would like to know spilt of sales pre-takeover and post-takeover to show the relief or renewed enthusiasm of supporters now ALMO gone but agree it is irrelevant in the great scheme of things     

17 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

I wonder how many had asked for a refund in that number?. I heard quite a few stating they had done.

4 minutes ago, Lags said:

I wonder how many had asked for a refund in that number?. I heard quite a few stating they had done.

PS: I've also purchased a ST online today. However I've always purchased two in seasons gone by, I may do yet depending on loans brought in this week. If the new owners show willing so will I, that said £12 million makes that look daft!!.

3 hours ago, Lags said:

PS: I've also purchased a ST online today. However I've always purchased two in seasons gone by, I may do yet depending on loans brought in this week. If the new owners show willing so will I, that said £12 million makes that look daft!!.

Was the other for Barry? 👀🤣

3 hours ago, Lags said:

Hanging out the back of a bloke that actively tried to destroy the club, makes pretty much everything you say seem daft to me

Archived