Season Tickets?

16 hours ago, Lags said:

I wonder how many had asked for a refund in that number?. I heard quite a few stating they had done.

Our party of 3 did because one is disabled and the JRS was closed.

We are unsure if we will now buy again. Reason being is that our disabled friend condition has deteriorated since then. So we may just pick and chose matches and I might swap between the stands as I know folk in others who may adopt me for 90mins

However, our friend was part of the or iginal 100 club and businessman so he may purchase one regardless

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, underdog said:

Our party of 3 did because one is disabled and the JRS was closed.

We are unsure if we will now buy again. Reason being is that our disabled friend condition has deteriorated since then. So we may just pick and chose matches and I might swap between the stands as I know folk in others who may adopt me for 90mins

However, our friend was part of the or iginal 100 club and businessman so he may purchase one regardless

I hope you're friend picks up and enjoys plenty matches. I suspect a good number asked for refunds.

Have they given out any information and pricing with regards to corporate hospitality and 100 club membership yet? I know they've stated those who were previously members would get first dibs and rightly so but I hadn't seen any pricing structure. 

I asked for a refund when they announced the closure of the North Stand.  It took about 4 weeks for them to reply and then a further two for the refund to be processed.  Emailed the club yesterday because I'd destroyed last seasons season ticket and needed the barcode number.  They got back to me within an hour with the number and I have now renewed back in my old seat. 

5 minutes ago, johnny punkster said:

It's a bit strange being a 'punkster' approaching 57 years old.
But hey! Gotta hang on to the bloodied entrails of youth eh?!

Mouldy Old Dough was well before punk. I was at YNot festival over the weekend and I went to see quite a few of the up and coming bands. I've concluded we don't need any more new music. I've got Squeeze, John Cooper Clark, Frank Turner, Lightening Seeds and Badly Drawn Boy coming up. I don't need the jangly, vanilla guitars of Cassia.

1 hour ago, dkay570 said:

I asked for a refund when they announced the closure of the North Stand.  It took about 4 weeks for them to reply and then a further two for the refund to be processed.  Emailed the club yesterday because I'd destroyed last seasons season ticket and needed the barcode number.  They got back to me within an hour with the number and I have now renewed back in my old seat. 

Decent customer service that, welcome back DK, hoping your experience is mirrored across the Board. Get things right off the pitch and its spreads positivity across the club 

3 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

Have they given out any information and pricing with regards to corporate hospitality and 100 club membership yet? I know they've stated those who were previously members would get first dibs and rightly so but I hadn't seen any pricing structure. 

I think that is what my friend is waiting for that contact but told him to give it to the end of the week, then contact club

8 hours ago, 100milesaway said:

Yep my good lady figured it out, but only after we had been timed out 5 times. An old codger like me doesn't get on too well with modern technology. But we got there in the end. Ever onward.😆

We appreciate your perseverance 

Just been for my 3 season tickets, and asked how many we had sold. He didn’t know exactly, but said it’s well over the 3000 mark now. Good service, and even printed them off there and then. A few in the queue, so still steady sales. I think it’ll die off a bit now, but would be great if we can get over the 4000 mark! 

3 hours ago, daniel said:

Just been for my 3 season tickets, and asked how many we had sold. He didn’t know exactly, but said it’s well over the 3000 mark now. Good service, and even printed them off there and then. A few in the queue, so still steady sales. I think it’ll die off a bit now, but would be great if we can get over the 4000 mark! 

According to sources (?) on OWTB the club had sold about 1,200 season tickets prior to the takeover, which means we've sold over 1,800 in the last 2½ days!

👍

54 minutes ago, LaticMark said:

According to sources (?) on OWTB the club had sold about 1,200 season tickets prior to the takeover, which means we've sold over 1,800 in the last 2½ days!

👍

Anyone still not believing me then? Or we going with the 500 that was being banded about?.

3 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Anyone still not believing me then? Or we going with the 500 that was being banded about?.

If it was 1,200 (and I don't doubt what you were told), that was still a shambolic number as of the first week of July and I doubt it would have risen much above 1,500 without the takeover

Archived