Markoasis

Markoasis

When did you meat Frank. Me nephew works at Channel M and has been filming the series thats on there.

He has 2 mobiles apparently, one for Frank and one for the "real" him.

If friends or collegues address him as Frank when he hasn't got the head on he just says "whos Frank?" and ignores them, and vice versa.

If you didn't know some of the shows epidsodes are on the M website if you're interested Frank Sidebottom

Met him at Tate Britain during the Summer .... manage to get to meet little Frank as well. His manager who took the picture was sweating in case Frank saw me with him .... no one is allowed to touch Little Frank.

1st time i met him was at a Junior Latics meeting some years ago ... made my Cousin go to the meeting so I could see Frank. Q up with all the 7/8 year olds for his autograph much to the ammusement of the Tic players there on the night ... welll I was 18 at the time.

:moderator:

Met him at Tate Britain during the Summer .... manage to get to meet little Frank as well. His manager who took the picture was sweating in case Frank saw me with him .... no one is allowed to touch Little Frank.

1st time i met him was at a Junior Latics meeting some years ago ... made my Cousin go to the meeting so I could see Frank. Q up with all the 7/8 year olds for his autograph much to the ammusement of the Tic players there on the night ... welll I was 18 at the time.

:moderator:

:lol:

Me nephew has been shooting the location bits for the programme, so they involve little Frank, in one Franks made him a Captain Black, or maybe Scarlet outfit, :laught16: .

In another epidsode he goes to G Mex for a Sci Fi/Cult TV convention, some of the American "stars" he interviews look utterly gobsmacked in a :sign0094: way. It was very difficult to keep the camera steady for laughing so I'm told.

• 3 months later...