Who makes way for Kilkenny?

Diego_Sideburns

Killer Signs  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who makes way for KK to go into the side?

• Taylor
    • JP Kalala
    • Allott
    • Liddell
    • A N Other

hey greganator thats the beauty all about opinions mate, at the end of the day we all have our favourites and will have players we dont particularly like but at the end of the day - they are wearing a tics shirt and thats what counts.

two nil victory tomorrow 4 me

It has to be Liddell who drope out for me, but not because of anything other than his lack of pace. He's been great for us but he's turned 33 now and I believe that we have a much pacier line up than last season. Taylor and Davies have frightening and I can see those in midfield getting forward a hell of a sight faster than, er, who's that bloke who went to Donny. I can't go along with the "Liddell in the hole" theory either. With midfielders playing a more forward role (Shez wants an even more attacking approach - see tonight's Chron), Lidds is not the man. Don't get me wrong, he's still a great player to have around, but mainly off the bench now.

Shez will sort it, no doubt about that and we will all be behind every one of 'em, no matter who he picks. 3-0 tomorrow, Ricketts (2) and Davies.

Shez will sort it, no doubt about that and we will all be behind every one of 'em, no matter who he picks.

This is a revolutionary approach to watching Latics and I welcome it with open arms. :applause1:

Previously too many have been only too willing to hammer those Latics' players prone to mistakes.:redcard:

if you have read a couple of my postings you will guess who i have voted for( sure diego, alangrovesperm, lieutenant pigeon and harrydowdsgreenshirt) will have upmost pleasure in telling me i was wrong bu Allott 4 me is still not good enough, but like i have said i hope i am proven so very wrong.

Seen enough yet to change your opinion Mr. Headband?

I've voted for Liddell to be dropped but the thing is, if we do get a penalty, it is as good as scored if Lidds is the one taking it. Hopefully, one of our new strikers will be as accomplished from the spot.

Mr. Ricketts filled the bill very nicely!

Liddell made an immediate impact and would have taken any penalty late in the game.

He'll be BOASTin' that he said Liddell should come on for the last half hour. :bored:

Ahem. Listened to LW commentary yesterday and thought I might be permitted a BOAST that Liddell didn't make the starting line up as predicted, but it sounded as though Taylor was pretty anonymous and Liddell made a world of difference. There have been interesting views on this thread and, depending which way you view the outcome, most were accurate...........

......... except the Mr Headbands suggestion that Mr Allott would make way. :tongue1:

you seemed have forgot mr bristol that this is all about opinions, the question was asked who would make way for kilkenny we all have our opinions and no one is right or wrong.

as for diego question the answer is NO i have still not seen enough to change my opinion, of mr allott

yesterday how GREGAN didnt get the man of the match ws beyond me, we ve now got(Mr bristol in my opinion) SPECIAL K in the middle of the park with KILKENNY AND KALALA(JP) and would not change them to in the middle, now ALLOTT can not play on the right side of midfield, but do you leave him there or do you start with liddell on the left.

that is up to SHEZ but wouldnt split them to up in the middle

I swear that someone told me in the pub tonight that BigFin conceded that Liddel changed it for us in the second half. :grin:

That would have been me!

I saw Bigfin after the match and he unashamedly admitted that Lidds changed the game. I think he's also said it himself on here on another thread.

you seemed have forgot mr bristol that this is all about opinions, the question was asked who would make way for kilkenny we all have our opinions and no one is right or wrong.

Precisely. I said that the thread had thrown up some interesting debate. Opinions are what makes this such a good board but you may have missed my point. In a lighthearted way (for a touch of humour and gentle ribbing makes it even more enjoyable imo) I was trying to illustrate that the majority of our opinions were realised with Taylor AND Liddell being involved, although not in the way that everyone had predicted.

Precisely. I said that the thread had thrown up some interesting debate. Opinions are what makes this such a good board but you may have missed my point. In a lighthearted way (for a touch of humour and gentle ribbing makes it even more enjoyable imo) I was trying to illustrate that the majority of our opinions were realised with Taylor AND Liddell being involved, although not in the way that everyone had predicted.

fair comment mr bristol, you will be giving me enough grief later in the season so might as well start early, still at least i have eight friends who agree with me at the mo, bless.

your point was correctly noted my good man, have we finally found a super sub,