OWTB Pub Crawl

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reet,

Sunday 26th August. Start in Greyhound at 1pm.

Then on to.........

Clayton Green

White Hart

Carters

Railway

Marston

Travellers

Junction

Halfway House

Pleasant

Summit................ we could always carry on further if people are up for it / are still conscious / we have time, etc!

A pint or double shot in each and then on to the next one! Simple!

So far, in terms of people coming, I have........

maddog

sheridans_world

mastap

lloydy

beardy

butter

chickers

leeslover (?)

rocky (?)

Also, some people from the bus on Saturday were up for it - Chickers, could you do me a favour and let Amie and her lot know please, as they don't post on here. Cheers.

Any more for any more? Would be good if any of the other OASIS lads coming up for the match on Saturday came along as well!

Edited by wardlelatic
wardle. I cant make it

Reet,

Any more for any more? Would be good if any of the other OASIS lads coming up for the match on Saturday came along as well!

I may be tempted if you did it after the game???

However, Im going to the Blackburn Rovers players party in manchester late saturday night so will be too hungover on sunday...*

*ooops shouldnt have said that.... :blush::wink:

Reet,

Sunday 26th August. Start in Greyhound at 1pm.

Then on to.........

Clayton Green

White Hart

Carters

Railway

Marston

Travellers

Junction

Halfway House

Pleasant

Summit................ we could always carry on further if people are up for it / are still conscious / we have time, etc!

A pint or double shot in each and then on to the next one! Simple!

So far, in terms of people coming, I have........

maddog

sheridans_world

mastap

lloydy

beardy

butter

chickers (?)

leeslover (?)

rocky (?)

wardle

Also, some people from the bus on Saturday were up for it - Chickers, could you do me a favour and let Amie and her lot know please, as they don't post on here. Cheers.

i am never drinking again!!

human-traffic-4.jpg

ill let amie and that lot know!

I may be tempted if you did it after the game???

However, Im going to the Blackburn Rovers players party in manchester late saturday night so will be too hungover on sunday...*

*ooops shouldnt have said that.... :blush::wink:

Not enough time to do a proper pub crawl after the game! And if we did, how would you join in if you're at a Barsteward Rovers party!? :blink:

Ever heard of hair of the dog? :wink:

Not enough time to do a proper pub crawl after the game! And if we did, how would you join in if you're at a Barsteward Rovers party!? :blink:

Ever heard of hair of the dog? :wink:

The problem is that the M5 is a pretty dangerous drive after 15 pints.... !! should do it after the game... then i wouldnt go to the damn party....

List is looking ok, definately need more yet though. I'll probably be bringing 1 or 2 more fans. tho not OWTB members! ahh well as long as they latics fans who givs a f**K. think i'll prob finish at half way house then head off bak to shawsville :) not too far to stumble!!!

List is looking ok, definately need more yet though. I'll probably be bringing 1 or 2 more fans. tho not OWTB members! ahh well as long as they latics fans who givs a f**K. think i'll prob finish at half way house then head off bak to shawsville :) not too far to stumble!!!

*Mental note - alert Royton and Thornham border patrols to potential incursion*

List is looking ok, definately need more yet though.

I know, but for some reason, people don't seem to want to commit to having a laugh and getting drunk! Reckon there'll be a fair few of us - once everyone on the list has brought another one or 2 with them. Would be good if it was all Latics fans though!

I know, but for some reason, people don't seem to want to commit to having a laugh and getting drunk! Reckon there'll be a fair few of us - once everyone on the list has brought another one or 2 with them. Would be good if it was all Latics fans though!

Well thats there loss if they wont commit to having a good time. they can just stay at home drinking tap water watching countdown and playing eye-spy!