It's not Neiladamsheadband as Neiladamsheadband sits on row B :wink:

Although I can confirm about the losing bit!!!

Regarding Allott I thought he was much better once he went into the middle of the park which, to be fair, is probably his favoured position.

Not sure whether it's already been mentioned but credit to Shezza for his subs yesterday which I thought really brought us back into the game.

I don't think ref's show red cards to managers they just point them to the stands.

I suppose we'll just have to wait for the "refs reports" but it was very early in the game and normally a manager is sent off after a couple of warnings.

Whatever, Shez could be in bother given the incidents at Vale and Bradford last season.

From the Lookers it looked as though Tommy Wright was trying to say it was him that had said something maybe trying to save Shez from further bother. I also noticed Alan Hardy make an appearance down to the touchline and have a word at one point.

1. Crossley: overall solid performance and great to have his experience at this level; But very much a LINE keeper and causes problems by not commanding his 6yd box enough 6/10

2. Eardley: Poor but didn't have protection 4/10

3. Giddings: Solid again; didn't impress going forward and that was probably our main problem. with the diamond to work effectively you NEED your wing backs to get forward to provide width; neither Giddings or Eardley managed to do that and were permanently on back foot. Score 7/10

4. Thompson: lacked pace at times and was turned far too easily for goal: 5/10

5. Gregan: lacks pace but good football brain MOM 8/10

6. Kalala: Good defensively and worked very hard but found it difficult to play simple balls to feet to Ricketts when he was dropping deep etc; too keen to pump it long etc and give ball away

7. Allott: Poor; worked hard but not great quality or final product 5/10

8. Taylor: Potential all there but not one of his best performances on Sat 5/10

9. Kilkenny: First half gave ball away in v. dangerous positions in our half; but second half even though he tired looked dangerous 7/10

10. Ricketts: Great signing and disappointed he only got 60mins; because he lacks matches and we really do need to get what I believe is our BEST player match fit and asap. 7/10

11. Davies: Did what he does extremely well; worked hard; good pace, strong, etc etc; 8/10

I heard that Gregan shouldve been sent off for slapping someone :S I couldnt make the match and i was told by a mate. He did it right in front of the ref but didnt even get mentioned.

Reading these comments it sounds like we did ok though, il make more games though.

I heard that Gregan shouldve been sent off for slapping someone :S I couldnt make the match and i was told by a mate. He did it right in front of the ref but didnt even get mentioned.

Reading these comments it sounds like we did ok though, il make more games though.

Your mate was right Gregan had a great game and was my clear MoM, but he could and on many occasions would have gone as he squared up to one of their players on the half way line and then raised his hand and pushed the player in the face. All right in front of the referee who chose to ignore it and carried on with the game (he wont always get so lucky).

We actually could have had three sent off on Saturday as on other days both Ricketts and Allott might have also gone, as well as the Swansea thug Tate who tried to decapitate Kilkenny at one point and didn't even get booked. :shock:

I was annoyed how Tate got away with all those fouls.

Allott and Taylor were both booked for their first fouls of the new season yet Tate got away with a trip in the box, a few others in the first half too and also trying to decapitate Kilkenny.

I think the reason Allott didn't get sent off was because the ref realised he'd harshly booked him in the first place.