All the people in the Chaddy who hate the drummer you all know what to do : join the Paddock!

That's like saying all the people who hate watching Latics in what is the Third Division, you all know what to do: join those who watch ManUre or Citeh! :angry:

The point is that we love being in the Chaddy and will do our best to lift the team, in spite of the drum. As I keep saying, all those who criticise the Chaddy because they can't hear us in their respective parts of BP, should come and join us to make us sound louder. The players and Shez can hear us - that's all that matters. :aplayer1::chubb:

We never criticise the Lookers or the Main Stand upper/lower/top right-hand corner/middle/bottom left-hand corner groups who are also doing their bit. Just let us all get on with it! We all come together at away games to become 'different class', proving that if we all spit togeher we can drown the barstewards! :grin: .

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A gentle reminder to all, as this topic comes back to life, that we are not in the business of Witch Hunts.

Your opinion on the drumming and the drum is welcome, but please avoid any personal insults and comments.

Thank you,

The OWTB Team

Why aren't the blue coloured bits of this MB, skyblue hues at that, like the bit that surrounds this message writing box for example, done in a different colour, like say ohhhhhhhhhhhh I dunno, beige? Just curious like.

Of course people need consideration and that's precisely what I did on the night and probably the sweeping generalisation wasnt needed. My major gripe with her and the numpty sat beside her was that by all rights, I wasnt even the person she should have been telling to sit down. I wasnt directly infront of them and at the most I was blocking a small fraction of the pitch from their eyesight. The corner flag near the Chaddy/NSM. They'd been moaning since they arrived about the rain, how the food wasnt much cop. How they were cold and how Latics "arent really that good are they?" - Victor Meldrew's at their finest. The types who really grate you with an opinion for everything when they clearly know absolute.........all.

I do take the time and effort to think of others. Blackpool in the playoffs springs to mind when I had a four year old kid sat behind me. I just asked his dad to switch places as he wouldnt of been able to see had we gone on the attack. Doesnt take 30 seconds. Even if it wasnt worth it in the end as the kid had to stand on a seat due to a pensioner at the front standing the entire game singing away. :grin:

Thats the trouble tho RL, not everybodies a day tripper, and btw the pensioner at the front standing the entire game singing away wasn't me Dad. If we'd been at the front he probably wouldn't have had the problem of having to stand all game :lol:

As for them two women, well thats what happens when you let 'em into football grounds, especially when theres washing and ironing to be done :unsure:

Why aren't the blue coloured bits of this MB, skyblue hues at that, like the bit that surrounds this message writing box for example, done in a different colour, like say ohhhhhhhhhhhh I dunno, beige? Just curious like.

We could skin it however we choose, but this the default IPB skin. In my experience, there's far more support for the default skin rather than user made ones. I the past, user made mods usually miss out an important bit of formatting, or they lose some code - I can't accept that. I need total accessibility to the code under the hood, so I can get the best out of it for the end product.

Of course we're constantly tweaking the board to make it the best possible experience for it's users, reduce errors and downtime - and any feedback we get is appreciated.

Cheers,

Matt.

Guest sheridans_world
why dont those of you who sit near the guy casually, but loudly, mention this website and then he might visit and read this :wink:

He did then went off in a strop vowing never to return, along with his father and his friend...

We could skin it however we choose, but this the default IPB skin. In my experience, there's far more support for the default skin rather than user made ones. I the past, user made mods usually miss out an important bit of formatting, or they lose some code - I can't accept that. I need total accessibility to the code under the hood, so I can get the best out of it for the end product.

Of course we're constantly tweaking the board to make it the best possible experience for it's users, reduce errors and downtime - and any feedback we get is appreciated.

Cheers,

Matt.

Ah I see so no to beige and all systems go windswept and interesting wise as Billy Connolly might opine.

Guest sheridans_world
ah my bad i must of missed that! youve gotta give him (slight) kudos for still carrying on then!

What you mean rebelling against the general concensus? Real kudos...