I think the fishal site needs a new editor

how the hell do you think he is gonna feel when he sees threads like the one you started??

Not bothered. He nor anyone else should care about the ramblings of a anonymous person over the internet. If I told him he was no good at his job and should quit, do you think he will? Of course not, nor should he.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread must stop its becoming to nicey nicey and will only lead to people complaining.... and we don't want anything like that spoiling the lovely atmosphere we have created on this site. :blush:

Stu, like most of us are prone to making the odd mistake at work, only problem is that his get seen by 100's nay 1000's more than would see ours. Simple fact Stu will admit and correct mistakes, all you need to do is email him to let him know.

Pukka, have you not gathered yet that the club do actually care and listen to what the fans say!!!

It's also funny to see the same band of people ready to stick a boot up the Chron's arse for making mistakes, yet criticising me for

pointing out a few on the fishal site, that is what some people call hypocrisy.

As the originator of the 'rarely wrong Chron' tag, I'm the first to admit that it's the easiest thing in the world to point out errors in the printed word prepared quickly to meet deadlines. I wouldn't agree that I "stick a boot up the Chron's arse" but I have been known to point out the Chron's factual inaccuracies, even though they may be rareties. One only has to pay for a birth, marriage or death to be announced in the Chron to find out that errors can lead to tears.

The same could be said of errors in any local or national newspaper, and the BBC's errors are pointed out almost on a daily basis on OWTB.

This is hardly hypocrisy - it's simply people being alert enough to spot the errors, just like you, but the difference is that they're not asking for the editor to be replaced.

Agree..

Thread title may not look a tongue in check post but I'm sure it was posted as one..

Stu is doing a a1 job .. but dont big him up too much, some MASSIVE club may come in for him and steal him off us :o

:grin:

Sean Jarvis appointed Stu and so I'm sure he will be a fan. Could Huddersfield Giants (and their associated Mickey Mouse Football Team) be preparing a bid to lure the Latics Web Master?

I think Latics should get Stu signed up on a long-term deal just in case we lose him on a Bosman. He's only young but I don't think Cross-Pennine transfers are covered by FIFA Compensation Rules. :o We can't afford another Porter situation and we don't want to have to be calling him St* V*se should he leave us for more money. :(

Sean Jarvis appointed Stu and so I'm sure he will be a fan. Could Huddersfield Giants (and their associated Mickey Mouse Football Team) be preparing a bid to lure the Latics Web Master?

I think Latics should get Stu signed up on a long-term deal just in case we lose him on a Bosman. He's only young but I don't think Cross-Pennine transfers are covered by FIFA Compensation Rules. :o We can't afford another Porter situation and we don't want to have to be calling him St* V*se should he leave us for more money. :(

:lol:

:laught16::chubb:

You see, what you fail to see is that what you construed as a moan was nothing more than an observation vented on here with a jesting topic title. Are you saying the only input that is wanted here is the input which suits you? Because you own OWTB? Is that right? Ever heard of freedom of speech?

I own OWTB, and you can say what you please as long as you follow the guidelines - and don't start me off on the freedom of speech line :grin:

I saw the title of your post, and to be honest I though you were having a joke as well. However, I'm sure you were ready for the plethora of replies that didn't...

I honestly wasn't. I didn't realise Oldham had lost its sense of humour. :wink:

So not content with slagging off the media man, now you are slagging off the whole town and it's sense of humour. :angry::redcard::banned:

Let me at him Rummy, I'll tear him limb from limb.

:wink:

Didnt Stu go to St Cuthberts School???

He was probably too busy staring at the lovely lovely ladies that attended there to pay attention in Mrs Cox's English lesson's. Just like myself :blush::shock:

Totally agree with you Rocky those Cathlic girls were very naughty .... I had a lovely time there in the sixth form running a parties at what I think is called the Nile every two weeks. As we hired upstairs so under 18's could go .... but we only invited (well sold tickets to) the girls (16 or over before you ask). RE was my favourate class asking questions we know a Cathlic teacher couldn't / wouldn't answer.

Scruffberts is a crap hole.

Like every other high school in the district.

This is just gone too far... as a proud oldhamer I must put an end to this.... I for one think it is the centre of the world, with great schools and a brilliant sense of humour, and like LL would never ever ever consider living anywhere else...

oh....

Edited by BigfinLatic

You probably went there when it wasn't full of gypsies.

Nope, definitely full of Gypsies when I got here.... Can you imagine the next generation gypsies in bristol?? West county and Irish accent mixed....?? Walking round with thier centre partings, flourecent shirts, and hold-alls full of scrumpy.....

So you dont like Oldham, you dont like bristol - where do you like???

Totally agree with you Rocky those Cathlic girls were very naughty .... I had a lovely time there in the sixth form running a parties at what I think is called the Nile every two weeks. As we hired upstairs so under 18's could go .... but we only invited (well sold tickets to) the girls (16 or over before you ask). RE was my favourate class asking questions we know a Cathlic teacher couldn't / wouldn't answer.

All decent Catholics know full well that doing the deed isn't so bad as long as you say sorry.

You can't beat St. Cuthberts, incidentally. Some of the finest people in the world were educated and corrupted there.

:grin::OASISscarf:

Nope, definitely full of Gypsies when I got here.... Can you imagine the next generation gypsies in bristol?? West county and Irish accent mixed....?? Walking round with thier centre partings, flourecent shirts, and hold-alls full of scrumpy.....

So you dont like Oldham, you dont like bristol - where do you like???

Huddersfield isn't so bad, apart from the whole Yorkshire accent and pigeons of mass proportions, I hate the little barstewards.

Edited by Bring Back Pukka Pies

Huddersfield isn't so bad, apart from the whole Yorkshire accent and pigeons of mass proportions, I hate the little barstewards.

:shock:

... dont know what to say to that... suppose it isnt, in a whole, marrying your sister type of place way.....