I think the fishal site needs a new editor

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant believe a tongue in cheek topic, which may or may not have been meant in a nasty way as some people assume, can warrant such a barrage of attacks on its poster. I gotta agree with pukka, some people on here do seem to have lost their sense of humour. Not only that but it seems that whatever the opinion of the first member of the 'clique' seems to be the opinion of the rest and woebetide (not sure if thats spelt right!?) anyone with different ideas.

Keep it up Pukka, its nice to have someone who's not afraid to speak their mind on here.

Moan over, Jay out.

P.s. Keep banging em in Kes, i've got 66-1 on you my little beauty.......

Totally agree with you Rocky those Cathlic girls were very naughty .... I had a lovely time there in the sixth form running a parties at what I think is called the Nile every two weeks. As we hired upstairs so under 18's could go .... but we only invited (well sold tickets to) the girls (16 or over before you ask). RE was my favourate class asking questions we know a Cathlic teacher couldn't / wouldn't answer.
The Nile has been closed for a few years now. It was held on Sandbrook Park when I was at Cuthy's. Which is now the Bowling Alley. I remember those though. Good times. Finishing the night with a Milkshake and being thrown about B&Q car park in a trolley. Fun Times!

R.E - Oh the joys of Religous Education. Mr Chapman. I still remember him yelling at the girls in my class saying they would amount to nothing but prostitutes after they called him a pervert and said they hope he ends up under a bus. :lol: I used to hate being sent out of his lesson, with that horrid smell of the male toilets with no door lingering directly opposite his classroom. I remember the times he yelled at me. "Get in the chapel boy and repent your sins." after he'd learnt on a Monday morning that I was absolutely lashed at a lads party that I fell asleep in his garden when I was 14. With Sister Phillamena or whatever she was called - He used to go ape when everyone legged it across the road when they saw a bus coming just so they didnt have to go in his lesson. You're right though Mark. It's funny how riled they used to get if you asked them a question they couldnt answer. Or when they asked who went to Church on Sunday and only one person max would put their hand up and he'd be lying or not heard the actual question in the first place. :grin:

How many people on here went Cuthy's then. Seem's to be a few.

I used to love that my favourite teacher despite being called Mr Chadwick allowed everyone to call him 'Chaddy'. :grin:

Happy Days!

Guest sheridans_world
We had a few things to say about Hollingworth type students at Wardle... None printable thou.. :grin:

Think i would violate every term in the swear filter to describe you lot :wink:

Not a touch on Wardle High :wink:

Even thou my sis teaches the :sign0003: of St Cuthies

I'm sure a few more people would have attended St C if they had teachers like your sis .... wouldn't you Chickers!!!

At ST C's one of my classes was spent (with the Deputy head who was teaching us) watching the fat kids being tripped / pushed down the hills on the sports pitches during X country by the PE teachers .... probally say its God's way!!!! Half the senior teachers had 'relations' with the sixth form girls and everyone got stoned behind the train carriage at lunch.... but eveyone still manged there pray (I think ... I just keep telling them all religions are cults and they keep threatening to throw me out ... or was it to the lions??)

... ok I'm off now to scan Latics world for typo's

P.P.SWere's Hollingworth High?????

P.S. I'm soooo cool I went to Wardle and St c's

Guest sheridans_world
I'm sure a few more people would have attended St C if they had teachers like your sis .... wouldn't you Chickers!!!

Were's Hollingworth High?????

P.S. I'm soooo cool I went to Wardle and St c's

Known as Roach Valley in the 1930's you might know it as that!

Guest sheridans_world
Thats the difference, we at Wardle wouldn't swear !! :o

Band we won

Football we won

Rugby, you didnt have a team

Cricket you didnt have a team.

ASBO's you won !! :grin:

We didnt have a band

We beat you at football

We beat you at Rugby

We beat you at Cricket

ASBO's.... might wanna take another look at that!

We didnt have a band

We beat you at football

We beat you at Rugby

We beat you at Cricket

ASBO's.... might wanna take another look at that!

Think you may find thats from your generation, society in general is poorer these days :grin: We used to love playing Hollingworth lake at Sport even with the combined team of the old Littleborough high and Hollingworth you boys still got a wupping !!

Think you will find ASBO common place on the Kiln :wink:

Guest sheridans_world
Think you may find thats from your generation, society in general is poorer these days :grin: We used to love playing Hollingworth lake at Sport even with the combined team of the old Littleborough high and Hollingworth you boys still got a wupping !!

Think you will find ASBO common place on the Kiln :wink:

On the Cray!! Wont even drive through there meself after dark.

Roach Valley ... went there for a day realised I didn't want to study in the getto!!!! Got offered out by two girls the first day ... rough is not the word.

Littleborough High .... Closed best thing for it.

P.S I can confirm that I didn't spot any typo's on the main site .... is this a good time to tell you I'm dyslexic???

Roach Valley ... went there for a day realised I didn't want to study in the getto!!!! Got offered out by two girls the first day ... rough is not the word.

Littleborough High .... Closed best thing for it.

P.S I can confirm that I didn't spot any typo's on the main site .... is this a good time to tell you I'm dyslexic???

Roach Valley ... went there for a day realised I didn't want to study in the getto!!!!
You snob :wink: