FAO ALL BEARDYBUS USERS

To be sure, to be sure. B)

Shave the 'bum fluff' off first thing in the morning and you'll pass for £10

Drunk on those £1.50 bottles again Lloydy. Sheesh! :grin: You can buy me a Kansas and give it me in the morning. Make me feel like i've had a night out then :lol:

xxxx, RULESS!! lol

i was gonna do that anyway, shave the bumfluff not the kansas thing, barred from there lol!

xxxx, RULESS!! lol

i was gonna do that anyway, shave the bumfluff not the kansas thing, barred from there lol!

LOL.......Oh aye.

My 20 bottles of bud have been purchased from Asda in Chadderton for a whopping £10. :)

Anyone wants a bottle. £1.50 :grin::grin:

Melia. I gave Tin Tin £8 on Wednesday as he said he was sending his mum down on Thursday. £8 doo. 'Appy Days. Have you polished our trophy cabinet. We cant be having people making snide digs about it only having dust in. If it's clean, they cant say a thing :wink::grin:

As for the Brekkie. I thought it'd been mentioned a few posts back that it's just gonna be dished out to whoever's actually there at the time.

How much does it cost to use the Beardybus?

Depends where we go!

For Carlisle its £13, £5 cheaper than official, but we try to cater for the fans, so you can make a day of it rather than there and back!

Not really. There's been under 18's on before.

My brothers gone for a pre breakfast-breakfast, as he's gone and done a Lloydy. Point and Laugh people, Point and laugh.

Like Danny says. What idiot goes on the lash the night before an all dayer? :lol: More alcohol for me anyway.

Not really. There's been under 18's on before.

My brothers gone for a pre breakfast-breakfast, as he's gone and done a Lloydy. Point and Laugh people, Point and laugh.

Like Danny says. What idiot goes on the lash the night before an all dayer? :lol: More alcohol for me anyway.

ive just done my jd and red bull and boy it tastes gooooooooooooooooood

All aboard the beardy bus....next stop pissed up town!!

Got a wiiiiiiiiin, for the Beardy Bus,

Got a wiiiiiiiiin, for the Beardy Bus!

Fingers crossed we break our duck today!

Beer..........check!

Camera.....check!

Ticket........check!

:bblue2: