Latics in north east

Guest 7heaven

It would be good to meet up at some stage.

OldhamSheridan lives near Durham (Pittington I think) and we occasionally meet up at Newton Aycliffe McDonald's (just off Junction 59 of the A1) and car share from there. Maybe we could get something sorted for the Walsall game and maybe Cheltenham for one further afield.

That's not a bad idea at all although i'm quite tempted to go to Walsall by train (or via my parents in Heywood) and i may have to work when its the Cheltenham game.

That's not a bad idea at all although i'm quite tempted to go to Walsall by train (or via my parents in Heywood) and i may have to work when its the Cheltenham game.

Train to Walsall is a nightmare from up here - around 4.5 hours and the only one back on saturday night leaves at 17.44. Also, cheapest tickets are £65 at the moment.

I'm happy to drive.

Let's get saturday out of the way and we can sort via PM.

Jorvik - We can pick you up in York if you fancy it.

Train to Walsall is a nightmare from up here - around 4.5 hours and the only one back on saturday night leaves at 17.44. Also, cheapest tickets are £65 at the moment.

I'm happy to drive.

Very fair point and even with my young person's its still more expensive than driving myself and the train times are actually slightly worse than that

I'm happy to drive.

Sounds good! Let me know plans.