The Tranmere Match

boboafc

We play Tranmere Rovers!,we should get behind our team from the off,not a contstant barrage of abuse towards the touchline.At 4.50ish we can be 9 points infront of them or just the 3/4.At the start of September they was 9 in front,so lets get behind the Blues from the start to the finish.

We can give him grief when it's over. :)

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm certainly going to milk it

Anyone think that was Ronnie getting some practice in at Northampton last week with that crate? :D

He's line himself up for it now then. He was going to get the worst reception anyone's had in ages already - he fully deserves it now. hairy palmed fiddler.

And although I honestly couldn't give a toss about how he does with the plastic scousers or anyone else, I will enjoy a win tomorrow more than any other result this season (except Forest of course...)

Anyone think that was Ronnie getting some practice in at Northampton last week with that crate? :D

He's line himself up for it now then. He was going to get the worst reception anyone's had in ages already - he fully deserves it now. hairy palmed fiddler.

And although I honestly couldn't give a toss about how he does with the plastic scousers or anyone else, I will enjoy a win tomorrow more than any other result this season (except Forest of course...)

To me it'd just be a victory. Not arsed if he managed every team we played till the end of the season. Just want to beat them, get the points and move on. The tosser being there is just a side issue and must be treated as such. The most important thing is performing well and winning the game.

Guest jet_dd34
Macca back and.......wait for it....................... Dabo again in squad !

Bin Dippers Website :

:o:blink: :mickey: :bigcry::censored::thumbsdown: :joker: :sign0094: :laught30:

The anti moore stuff that will be flying about from here there, and everywhere tomorrow - will be just the kick up the arse people who dont generally sing at home games, but do aways - to start joining in the pro latics stuff B)

Cant say i've looked forward to a game as much as this one in a long time. It's not the Ronnie factor for me. It's the chance to go top on our own patch. B)

Edited by Rocky_Latic

Guest scarlet

1-0, 90th minute, how great is that???? :lol:

Can't wait for motormouth's report. :P

Top of the league! Wahoooo!

Edited by scarlet

Guest scarlet
i heard that ritchie got sent off near the end of the game why? and how many games will he miss

My source ;) tells me that the Tranmere player had hold of Richie's leg and he kicked out to release it. Is it a sending off offence? Methinks an appeal will be forthcoming. Nice chants of "hooooffff" and "Ronnie Moore, footballl saviour" from our lot today. :lol: