The Tranmere Match

boboafc

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a mate of mine was second in the queue so when everyone barged past the girl he joined in and joined me at the bar. I have to say i woundered where everyone was it was so quiet at the bar. But here is a slant, if we are allowed only so many people in the bar at one time why is there a turnstile straight into the bar? are they going to shut the turnstile once the bar is full?? Needs sorting out before Tuesday!! :o

I can't believe you missed the best celebration of the afternoon Sean.

Me, jumping up and down on the wall of the Lookers upper, threatening to jump down on Titch et al whilst being bollocked by stewards.

Ronnie, remind me of the score ;)

KtF,

Derek.

I can't believe you missed the best celebration of the afternoon Sean.

Me, jumping up and down on the wall of the Lookers upper, threatening to jump down on Titch et al whilst being bollocked by stewards.

Ronnie, remind me of the score ;)

KtF,

Derek.

:lol::lol:

I came out of the pile on in the Paddock. Popped back up half way on the stairs. Continued goading there fans, and lapping it up. Bumped into Byrnsey who asked me who scored, 'not a clue, who cares anyway'.

The next thing. All we hear is one almighty thud by some Lesbian* in the Police Control box pointing and telling, Wilson, et all to get down.

Not a chance treacle :lol::lol:

* It is still actually unknown if she is infact a Lesbian. The debate rages on from the Female Steward, who used to be at the front of the paddock. Who was definately a lesbian. ;)

RS4X0599.jpg

This picture makes me laugh. Looking at the Stewards positions. Just how on earth they ended up stuck right in the very corner infront of the cordoned off bit. They just couldnt handle the stream of people wanting to show the trannies what they thought of them :lol: I think everyone in that section ended up in the pile on at the front. Cracking celebrations to end a cracking days atmosphere ;)

HOOF HOOF BARMY ARMY! :lol:

Edited by Rocky_Latic

Having seen the video I've got to admit it wasn't as bad as it looked. I had the same view as the ref and straight away expected a red to be shown for what appeared a petulant backheel on the player. when all said and done though, the ball was dead and Wellens should have been happy for the pillock to keep holding on to him 'til the final whistle.

Deffo worth an appeal.

Had a fair bit of practice listening to Glaswegian accents on Saturday as I was sat with 8 of Gary McDonald's mates!

Subtitles would have been handy at times.

was .. " 'ken " there????

lots of sweaties talk about this mysterious 'ken fellow... but i've never met him!!