Vote for your favourite banner  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favourite banner

• Bertie_Dugger
    • chaddymatt
    • Stevie_J
    • rummytheowl
    • jet_dd34

Please vote for your favourite! This poll will run until noon tomorrow and the two banners that poll the most votes will be used.

1. Bertie_Dugger owtb4ud.jpg

2. chaddymatt owtbbannermaster4ln.jpg

3. Stevie_J bannerfinal2vy.jpg

4. rummytheowl owtblogo24xf.jpg

Cheers, Steve.

Edit by Beardy. Just added the poll mate, keep it tidy and easier to read.

Edit: Think I did that at the same time as you, Beardy. :)

Another edit:

Late addition

5. jet_dd34 owtbbannerni1.jpg

Chaddymatt, It might seem a daft question, but what is that underneath the "Oh" and to the right of the old photo of fans in the rain?

Am I the only one who think it's funny that, on a football forum, a poster doesn't recognise a football? :D

(Sorry, Diego :) )

I said it was a daft question. I assumed it was a football, but I couldn't convince myself - bring back the black and white panelled balls.

Anyway I'll vote for your banner, because I like the old photo in the rain and the view of BP. My vote is conditional on one thing though. As a member of the punctuation police, I must ask you to correct the wording by putting an apostrophe after the letter s in Fans. It should be Fans' as shown in Stevie_J's poster.

I await your assurance on the correction.

Anyway I'll vote for your banner, because I like the old photo in the rain and the view of BP. My vote is conditional on one thing though. As a member of the punctuation police, I must ask you to correct the wording by putting an apostrophe after the letter s in Fans. It should be Fans' as shown in Stevie_J's poster.

Ooh, I missed that. Not like me :blink: . Seconded!

Edited by maddog

You might well have missed it maddog. You were too busy laughing at me. :laught16:

Keep 'em peeled! :rolleyes4: There's a lot of correcting to be done out there! :dunce:

Hehe, sorry Mr Sideburns. I will never laugh at you again. :blush:

Especially if it means missing out on a chance of pedantry! :)

if we dont vote for stevie j ,he could play the anti scotish card,and OWTB could be on the front page of the SUN next week(only a thought) :flag005: sorry :flag013: ooops :flag006:

I said it was a daft question. I assumed it was a football, but I couldn't convince myself - bring back the black and white panelled balls.

Oh crap, I'm in trouble with the forum spelling and language police.

:book: :sign0007: :speakenglish: :bobby:

You have my word that this will be changed, but sadly, it's trailing in 3rd place so not looking good! :angry:

Unless we have a last minute rush of dodgy votes.

Nevertheless, a very good spot my friend....

Oh crap, I'm in trouble with the forum spelling and language police.

:book: :sign0007: :speakenglish: :bobby:

You have my word that this will be changed, but sadly, it's trailing in 3rd place so not looking good! :angry:

Unless we have a last minute rush of dodgy votes.

Nevertheless, a very good spot my friend....

You have my vote and good luck with the avalanche of late votes .

Result:

Bertie_Dugger [ 1 ] [2.86%]

chaddymatt [ 7 ] [20.00%]

Stevie_J [ 13 ] [37.14%]

rummytheowl [ 4 ] [11.43%]

jet_dd34 [ 10 ] [28.57%]

This topic has been viewed nearly 300 times and there are only 35 votes! :huh:

So the top two are, err, me and jet_dd34. Since jet's late entry pushed chaddymatt's out of the top two, I suggest we use that one too. (Edit: That is on the condition, Matt, that you sort out the apostrophe! ;) ) ('Nuver edit: I've sorted the apostrophe.)

Thanks to Bertie_Dugger, chaddymatt and jet_dd34 for submitting banners. Oh, and that rummy feller too. ;)

The banner's will be up asap.

Result:

Bertie_Dugger [ 1 ] [2.86%]

chaddymatt [ 7 ] [20.00%]

Stevie_J [ 13 ] [37.14%]

rummytheowl [ 4 ] [11.43%]

jet_dd34 [ 10 ] [28.57%]

This topic has been viewed nearly 300 times and there are only 35 votes! :huh:

So the top two are, err, me and jet_dd34. Since jet's late entry pushed chaddymatt's out of the top two, I suggest we use that one too. (Edit: That is on the condition, Matt, that you sort out the apostrophe! ;) )

Thanks to Bertie_Dugger, chaddymatt and jet_dd34 for submitting banners. Oh, and that rummy feller too. ;)

The banner's will be up asap.

Well done all. I'll set this up when I've got a moment...