Hartlepool on the OWTB bus.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorted mate, we'll jump on at The Old Grey Mare, do we pay you on the bus? £15 dabs each 'aint it?

You are better off down the road at the white hart!!

Yeah £15 quid each!

There are still seats available for anyone unsure about going!

Pub now sorted. Been out on a recce today and the winner of our custom is:-

The Swan

103 Wolviston Road

Billingham

TS23 2SF

The Landlord seems to really want our business on Saturday and is going to lay on extra staff and a separate room with a bar for us. There are a couple of pool tables and they will have Live Football on TV. They don't do hot food on Saturdays but there should be sandwiches available. Plus there is a chippy across the Road.

Any other Latics fans driving up will be more than welcome to join us. The place has got a massive car park round the back. It's situated on a main road between the A19 (come off at the Norton/ Billingham Junction) and the A689 which is the main route into Hartlepool. It's a very short diversion from the main route.

:drinking45: :drinking45: :drinking45: :drinking45: :drinking45: :drinking45:

Cheers Jeff!

With that there are still places available on the coach, and as there is another coach which will hopefully be joining us up there it should start the day off superbly!

And to re-iterate, Meeting at 9am at the White Hart and 9.15 at the Grey Horse, we dont want to be hanging about waiting for people, so if you have a problem, let me know!

Cheers

Pub now sorted. Been out on a recce today and the winner of our custom is:-

The Swan

103 Wolviston Road

Billingham

TS23 2SF

The Landlord seems to really want our business on Saturday and is going to lay on extra staff and a separate room with a bar for us. There are a couple of pool tables and they will have Live Football on TV. They don't do hot food on Saturdays but there should be sandwiches available. Plus there is a chippy across the Road.

Any other Latics fans driving up will be more than welcome to join us. The place has got a massive car park round the back. It's situated on a main road between the A19 (come off at the Norton/ Billingham Junction) and the A689 which is the main route into Hartlepool. It's a very short diversion from the main route.

:drinking45: :drinking45: :drinking45: :drinking45: :drinking45: :drinking45:

Is it near a train station at all?

Good work, Mr Carpet. I presume you have done some 'research' on the matter :grin:

I have but as I never drink and drive, I can tell you that the diet coke is top notch! :o

Jorvik - It is a couple of miles or so away from Billingham Station. I'll be travelling from Darlington on the 1047 (although I may get the 0951 if I feel thirsty). Have to change at Thornaby which is a bit of a pain.

I'm assuming you need to travel via Darlo from York and if you want to meet up, then send me a PM and we can share a taxi from Billingham train Station to The Swan. I'm sure Beardy won't mind another extra passenger from the Pub to Hartlepool if there is room.

I'm assuming you need to travel via Darlo from York and if you want to meet up, then send me a PM and we can share a taxi from Billingham train Station to The Swan. I'm sure Beardy won't mind another extra passenger from the Pub to Hartlepool if there is room.

Any room from Billingham Beardy?