TalkSport Radio - Lee Hughes - Jon Gaunt

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk sport is always the same and they think people are thick! They choose a subject and decide before they go on air who is going to be on what side (regardless of what they actually believe.) It is glaringly obvious that they NEVER agree whoever is on. Do they really think we dont know these 'debates' are not scripted?

Jon Gaunt was on Newsnight last night.

It sickened me to hear this self-confessed drink-driving, hard drug-taking, ex-bankrupt virtuously and unashamedly championing family values. His regular listeners on Talksport would not have recognised the man such was the about turn in his arguments.

As Leezy has said, the Show on Talksport is pre-determined and it is more of an act played out by The Presenters as opposed to a genuine discussion.

Jon Gaunt was on Newsnight last night.

It sickened me to hear this self-confessed drink-driving, hard drug-taking, ex-bankrupt virtuously and unashamedly championing family values. His regular listeners on Talksport would not have recognised the man such was the about turn in his arguments.

As Leezy has said, the Show on Talksport is pre-determined and it is more of an act played out by The Presenters as opposed to a genuine discussion.

SOMEONE AGREED WITH THE LEEZMEISTER - OOOH I COULD CRUSH A GRAPE! I COULD JUMP OVER A DOLL'S HOUSE!

I am worried, the world may end!!!

SOMEONE AGREED WITH THE LEEZMEISTER - OOOH I COULD CRUSH A GRAPE! I COULD JUMP OVER A DOLL'S HOUSE!

I am worried, the world may end!!!

Glad you feel part of the Community Leezy!

Ahem........

leezyverpunk Posted on 3/8 8:54 Email this Message | Reply

re: OWTB Forum

It's too serious and too many people talking about cricket and rugby! And you can't swear. I AM registered but feel more comfy on dees message board!

leezyverpunk Posted on 7/8 13:21 re: OWTB Forum / censorship etc .. That is JUST the answer I would expect! Thank you very much for underlining just why I don't use OWTB. Seemed like a good idea at the time but JK is so much more laid back and probably better because there are less posts. Keep your OWTB you scoundrel, I have found my spiritual home.

Enjoy the OWTB football match tomorrow. :)

Sorry - I just couldn't resist! :grin:

My station of choice at work but switch of when Gaunt comes on

Alan Brazil - Geezer

Beaky - Annoying as F.

Parry - as above

Gaunt - massive wassive manker

H & J - Absolute Quality

Wright - No Comment

Adrian Durham - see gaunt / 2

Quinn - mediocre

50p for your texts....... Please don't tell me anyone one here has been tempted?!?

Edited by MouldyOldDough

My station of choice at work but switch of when Gaunt comes on

Alan Brazil - Geezer

Beaky - Annoying as F.

Parry - as above

Gaunt - massive wassive manker

H & J - Absolute Quality

Wright - No Comment

Adrian Durham - see gaunt / 2

Quinn - mediocre

50p for your texts....... Please don't tell me anyone one here has been tempted?!?

They charge 50 p for giving them the content of their show?

And they seem to like to get people wound up?

In a previous age there was the ducking stool or tar and feathers for people like that. I'd settle for a good old kicking circle on this occasion.