Taxi for Hughes!

Seeing the story on the fishal site about Pentagon Vauxhall supplying new cars for the Latics' management prompted me to mention one of the many aspects of his new life that Lee Hughes will have to get used to. He's banned from driving for another seven years and in the meantime he will have to rely on taxis/lifts to get to and from training/home matches/home in the Midlands/shopping/cinema/social life/visits to friends, etc.

I know it's nothing compared with the problems of Mr. Frisby who survived the accident - I'm just pointing out the difference from his Mercedes-driving days resulting from his fall from grace.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing the story on the fishal site about Pentagon Vauxhall supplying new cars for the Latics' management prompted me to mention one of the many aspects of his new life that Lee Hughes will have to get used to. He's banned from driving for another seven years and in the meantime he will have to rely on taxis/lifts to get to and from training/home matches/home in the Midlands/shopping/cinema/social life/visits to friends, etc.

I know it's nothing compared with the problems of Mr. Frisby who survived the accident - I'm just pointing out the difference from his Mercedes-driving days resulting from his fall from grace.

What are the chances of us laying on a driver for him?

Mr Hughes and Family will become residents of the great borough of Rochdale or Oldham when he come up next week..

Club have helped Hughes wife look at houses

I thought I read somewhere that his wife had left him???

Mr Hughes and Family will become residents of the great borough of Rochdale or Oldham when he come up next week..

Club have helped Hughes wife look at houses

If anyone on this board should happen to find out where he lives (assuming it is locally) then I think it would be a good idea not to post it anywhere! :blink: