Latics' Fans At Accrington

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Officially 767 latics,which means we had more than the home fans.Well done singers/non singers,moaners/non moaners.

At the end of the day we are all there for the same cause.

On another point has mentioned by Wilson could the latics turnout be the biggest for an away team in the first round of this competition from any team since it started

Yes i was kidding about the X Factor!!!!!!! If i had to choose between tickets for that or Tranmoore with an outright refusal meaning castration then i'd be leading the soprano's in the lookers paddock!!!!!

Hmmm..... Cowell or M**re....... biggest :ass3: ???????

Officially 767 latics,which means we had more than the home fans.Well done singers/non singers,moaners/non moaners.

At the end of the day we are all there for the same cause.

On another point has mentioned by Wilson could the latics turnout be the biggest for an away team in the first round of this competition from any team since it started

Biggest or quietest? :mmm:

Size isn't everything - a big negative following can do harm, whereas encouragement from a paltry ten positive voices and pairs of hands acting in unison can be uplifting for the players. Then again I know this makes readers :bored:.

Biggest or quietest? :mmm:

Size isn't everything - a big negative following can do harm, whereas encouragement from a paltry ten positive voices and pairs of hands acting in unison can be uplifting for the players. Then again I know this makes readers :bored:.

Has anybody seen Diego and Coco together <_<:wink:

FFS! When your on and open top terrace like that you can only hear people singing within 10 yards of you! There were plenty of times when a bunch of people near me tried some singing and the so called "singers to the left" didn't join in?

Every open roofed terrace i've been to we have never made loads of noise, lots of singing in small sections, but you dont have the ecoustics required to create a massive chant.

Use your bloody head man!!!

P>S why does the drummer bang all the way through " OH WHEN THE BLUES" pointless!

Melia

Now a joke's a joke, but I'm not standing (or sitting) for that - dry/wink or not! I demand a retraction before this scurrilous rumour spreads to JKL!!!

Retraction made.I know your not Coco you still have a full head of hair :grin:

FFS! When your on and open top terrace like that you can only hear people singing within 10 yards of you! There were plenty of times when a bunch of people near me tried some singing and the so called "singers to the left" didn't join in?

Every open roofed terrace i've been to we have never made loads of noise, lots of singing in small sections, but you dont have the ecoustics required to create a massive chant.

Use your bloody head man!!!

P>S why does the drummer bang all the way through " OH WHEN THE BLUES" pointless!

Melia

It's taken until now for accoustics to be brought up. I did use my "bloody head" man - read what I said about being on that terrace with only a third the number of Burton Albion fans.

Perhabs I was in the bunch of people near you. I wasn't trying to get the so called "singers to the left" to join in - I was trying to get anybody or everybody to join in, but they just kept talking amongst themselves. The accoustics didn't drown out the talking.

The drum is totally pointless! It DOES kill the atmosphere! I love singing home and away, but when that drum starts I cant be bothered because I know no one can hear anything but that bloody drum!

i am the drummer. can i just point out that no matter who tried starting songs of last night, nobody would get a response. a lot of people wouldnt sing because it was a simple matter of accrington away. when i didnt take my drum to the bristol game nobody at all was singing. the atmosphere was dead. even at half time the guy on the tannoy was begging every1 to sing.PS i would like to say that i never once booed our own players of and to be honest with u we all might as well have gone home in that first half.