Cut-price Opportunity To Paint Donny Blue/Tangerine

Guest oa_exile
The fishal site says Donny has extended the free tickets to include senior citizens, but it's not clear whether they have to be bought by an adult. :mmm: I might have to stand with the under 16s waiting for an adult to get me a free ticket. :blush:

No problem , I will take my Grandad and Grandma (90 and 91 years young) along with me so you can get in Diego :wink:

lol :grin: Problem is though they wont get in for free :huh:

No problem , I will take my Grandad and Grandma (90 and 91 years young) along with me so you can get in Diego :wink:

lol :grin: Problem is though they wont get in for free :huh:

I thought you were going to offer to get me a free ticket when you buy your adult one, or are you in the under 16 category? All should be revealed by I_C bringing us together on Saturday. :wink:

Guest oa_exile
or are you in the under 16 category?

Thats just my IQ :wink:

All should be revealed by I_C bringing us together on Saturday. :wink:

Why are you coming to the White Hart ?

Edited by oa_exile

The fishal site says Donny has extended the free tickets to include senior citizens, but it's not clear whether they have to be bought by an adult. :mmm: I might have to stand with the under 16s waiting for an adult to get me a free ticket. :blush:

I need to clarify the situation for all those of you who may be thinking of picking up a free senior's ticket for me when you buy your adult ticket for Donny. :wink:

I now find that I have misinterpreted the news on the fishal site. What it means is that seniors can also get a free ticket for an under 16 just as adults can. :disappointed:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
[in the battle of arrogance Gregan v Wellens - who will be the first to be sent off? :mmm:

http://www.oldhamathletic.premiumtv.co.uk/...1109989,00.html

Sorry, this is What I meant to say.....

DAVIES>>>> He cannot let anything go....

If the official stats are correct:

In 14 league and cup games played by Wellens this season, he hasn't received any yellow or red cards.

In 12 league and cup games Gregan has received four yellow cards and Davies two.

Gregan is the King of arrogance, and we know how easily Wellens gets wound up when playing against his former club.

The ref at Donny, South YORKSHIRE is Carl Boyeson from East YORKSHIRE!

If Chris Taylor is looking for a good omen, this is the ref we had at Carlisle when he scored his 'T-shirt' goal.

In the 11 games he has been in charge of Latics, we have won 4, drawn 3 and lost four, with 37 bookings and one red card - Betsy in the 3-2 home win over Accrington in the LDV Trophy.