Reuben Hazell signs

That is what I like about OWTB posters........everyone's a fruit and nut case !!

Perhaps Reuben will have a nasty accident and get a steering wheel stuck down his trousers. When interviewed by Stu Vose and asked how he feels about it, he will obvioulsy say "it is driving me nuts".

:blush:

Guest oa_exile
That is what I like about OWTB posters........everyone's a fruit and nut case !!

Perhaps Reuben will have a nasty accident and get a steering wheel stuck down his trousers. When interviewed by Stu Vose and asked how he feels about it, he will obvioulsy say "it is driving me nuts".

:blush:

Dont give up yer day job Peter "Rick" Kay ^_^

The owdens are the best :wink:

"Intelligent defender most of the time, but prone to moments of immense stupidity."

No, I'm not talking about Sean Gregan - it's a comment about Hazell from a Spireite on the Chesterfield fans' message board.

if it prompts gregan to move his ass a bit more , then it cant be that bad a signing. LOL.

• 3 years later...
"Intelligent defender most of the time, but prone to moments of immense stupidity."

No, I'm not talking about Sean Gregan - it's a comment about Hazell from a Spireite on the Chesterfield fans' message board.

And don't we know it!!! In the three and a bit years he's been here, I think we can all agree he's been a success.