Have your say at the Q & A Evening.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to let you all know, as i'm sure Wardle will in a wee while as well, the questions weren't quite as 'raw' as Rocky would have liked, but Shez as ever was very honest with his views on how we are currently playing, Alan Hardy was as 'entertaining' as ever and Neil Kilkenney was quite comfortable in saying that the dressing room was in good spirits and that this squad is def better than the last one he played with here.

Without going into specifics (unless asked!!), that about sums it up.

Oh and by the way, i started the ball rolling :D

Yeah,

Was a good session tonight, btw futcher's I was the lad at the bar who asked the question about chris taylor down the wing - the question that gordon said was too technical for him lol.

Shez was really honest and you can see that he is really down to earth and that if you were a player playing for him, you would want to do well for him.

I think he's on the same wavelength as the fans judging from tonight's showing and it is only a matter of time. I have full faith in him.

Just waiting for the call to come and coach 'em as he said I should. lol, I wish!

Edited by mk18

yeah was a good session - shez was as honest as he could be(gave kilkenny a bit of stick :D ) and mr hardy came over very well, it took a little time for people to ask questions but got going and not one question was avoided.

Things like last night, you need to read between the lines to get the total truth I think. The one thing that stood out for me was that Shez kept saying that the players aren't listening to him. Especially in set pieces.

Jeff. Apparently we need to pay for a licence for multiball. Shez and the team were consulted and decided against it.

Jeff. Apparently we need to pay for a licence for multiball. Shez and the team were consulted and decided against it.

Thanks for asking mate.

I didn't realise that you needed special permission. I really think it would have helped us when teams like Bristol Rovers and Southend were happy to see the clock tick towards fulltime.

Maybe they will reconsider next time. I'm sure some Pinball Manufacturer would be happy to provide sponsorship!

As has been said not one question was ducked and it was from the usual back slapping fest they sometimes turn into. Some good questions asked too.

I put the one over about new players knowing what was expected from them by Shez and had they picked it up. Seems that they haven't (regardless of results) as he gave a few examples of players not doing as they should which then impacts on the what the other ten do or are forced to do as a result of that one players actions.

Overall good do and the food was quality.

Guest oa_exile
Pity they ran out of lager <_<

:sign0094: really ! , the club needs to get its act together ................... turning money away especially after the complaints on Saturday !

Thanks for asking mate.

I didn't realise that you needed special permission. I really think it would have helped us when teams like Bristol Rovers and Southend were happy to see the clock tick towards fulltime.

Maybe they will reconsider next time. I'm sure some Pinball Manufacturer would be happy to provide sponsorship!

Shez mentioned that some of the players had asked for the multi ball system, Think the decision was made on that fact also that the Referee can suspend your your licence If he feels the system is used wrong... and it cost money ... was told only 8 teams have it in our league

I thought it was the whole Football League?

Team who did it best were Reading in the season they went up to the Premier League.

I'm sure it was our league Alan said !!

Alan siad what happened sat with the food and drink would'nt happen again .. it was down to a couple of problems that should all be sorted by this thurs

Guest oa_exile
Alan siad what happened sat with the food and drink would'nt happen again .. it was down to a couple of problems that should all be sorted by this thurs

lol :grin: and what did Alan say when the Lager ran out ? ............. erhh.... "Its not Thursday yet , next question" :grin:

Not just the lager...then the becks as well!!!! It's a farce!! :mad:

But an enjoyable eve all the same.....and i went home with my ST Wardle!! :wink:

The rumour of Alan Hardy tellling the players he would fine them if they shoot from outside the 18 yrd box is not true either. They are allowed to shot and do very often in training !!!

Its not on match days they just want to do it pretty for us fans

Trotman, yes . Shez said he as a big future at the club within the next couple of years..

About set pieces he said he was frustracted as the players just dont seem to listen to him some of the time

About set pieces he said he was frustracted has the players just dont seem to listen to him some of the time

He kinda skirted round the question a bit when I asked him about set pieces. He set he writes them up on the board before the match and that he tells the players what they should do. He briefly said something about practising on Fridays I think. I wasn't convinced with his answer.