The Great Manchester Football Show

Hi

The timings given are for television only - the website doesn't follow a schedule - you just click on the links to watch the programmes whenever you want. However, the system is being given an overhaul ready for a new website on Monday morning so this weeks episode might not be put up until then. Keep clicking on Channel M - 'The Great Manchester Football Show' and see if Ep 6 is there. It might appear later this afternoon.

The show is on again tonight - midnight

Saturday 11.30 & 14.00

Sky 203 & NTL 878

If you find the show of interest then feel free to post a message on the Channel M website or send an email to our feedback team. The management took some persuading for us to cover lower leagues and i'm hoping that they will be convinced that there actually is an audience for a programme like this (covering all the divisions). I know it's not Sky Sports standard but there's only a couple of us making the show.

Cheers!

I don't have Sky and Cable doesn't have that channel over here in York :disappointed: I'll give some feedback, as it is appreciated.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will it have footage of that lad robbing the football!!

if so can you do a crimewatch type scene for him

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS MAN??

1506094081_l.jpg

He is two armed, and more than likely gay, we are advising that you do not approach this man

Is that the legendary Kenny??? Great bloke, used to play football with him when we were kids, used to see him a fair bit round Royton, haven't seen him in years.

Kenny can often be found in my house on a thursday evening shouting obseneties at small children whilst having at least 4 or 5 goals put past him on PES6 on the XBOX360. :grin:

He hardly gets to go to many games anymore as he's either working (driving his ambulance) or working (physio for Curzon).

Im doing my best to get his to come to as many games as possible though.

I will tell him to come on this site just to speak to the people who know him....Although when he see's the abuse me and chickers give him online as well as all the abuse he gets face to face he might give me a slap. :blush:

If you think being in a car with him is bad enough....you should try driving behind him.

It cost me a new windscreen where he wheelspun his car on a country lane and flicked a big stone into the window.

Still....i always get him to get the KFC in when he comes round.

Single chicken and single chips but your receipt always says 2 nr family buckets?

HI PEOPLE KENNY HERE, JUST SAT AT HOME READING SOME OF THE COMMENTS THAT PEOPLE HAVE PUT ABOUT ME NEVER KNOWN I WAS WELL LIKED HAHA ANYWAY I AM ON HERE NOW THANKS TO WAYNE " I HAVE 2 MORE IDENENTIES " HURST. I ALWAYS LOSE TO CHADDY HAS HE SPENDS MOST OF HIS LIFE ( IGNORING HIS WIFE AND KIDS ) AS HE SHOULD MARRY HIS Wii OR HIS X BOX AS THEY GET MORE ATTENTION. YES I DO BUY THE KFC BECAUSE CHADDY HASN'T GOT POCKETS OR THAT IS WHAT HE KEEPS TELLING ME. SO FEEL SORRY FOR HIM. DID ANYONE SEE STARS IN UR EYES THE OTHER WEEK ON UK GOLD. IT HAD WAYNE ON THERE WITH THE FAMOUS CATCHPHASE" TONIGHT CAT I AM GOING TO DAVID GEST" AND IF HE HADN'T OF BEEN TRYING TO HITCH A RIDE ON MY BUMPER THAT STONE MIGHT NOT OF HIT HIM.

AND CHICKERS IT WASN'T A BAD CRASH YOUR BOYFRIEND SHUNTS U MORE THAN I DID WITH THE REAR OF THAT CAR MATE LOL ANYWAY WOULD BE NICE TO HEAR OFF SOME OF U LOT WHO REMEMBER ME

Thats where your mistaken mate, i do have pockets, i just dont have any pennies in them. :grin:

I dont know where you get the idea i spend all my time on the XBOX from? I only go on it on Thursday nights as the missus goes out. Im never allowed to go on it any other time as she beats me viciously as soon as i get in from work for not doing as i told. I have my own "beatings corner" in the front room which i often cower in crying for my mum.

Whats your excuse for getting beat of daniel though mate? He hardly ever goes on the XBOX, he's always on the Wii.

As for driving so close to you......Even Colin McCrae wouldnt be able to keep up with you (even when he was alive), your like a mad man in the car. God help any patients your taking to hospital.

Im sure Chickers will back me up on that one.

We're trying to get on freeview but it costs millions of pounds for the licence. I think next year the analogue signal will no longer exist and 70% of our viewers watch through a terrestrial arial in the Manchester region. So, if we can't negotiate with freeview it'll have a big impact on how we operate. That's my take on it anyway - i'm sure the powers here have the full answer.

erm if waynes post was removed cause of its gay undertones, why are you coming out with the same??

which post removed ?? :blink:

no gay undertones.. your boyfriend ..boy...friend .... shunts the back of your car end with is car ??? :unsure: whats up with that, Kenny's expression not mine me Lord ... the defense rest's :wink: