Leeds at home

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The other thing is i'd like to thank the FA for giving us the leeds home game on a tuesday as opposed to a Saturday which no matter what you say will lower the attendance.

Makes no difference at all to me what day it is or who we play. I'll still be travelling from Milton Keynes to watch Latics at every home match

Makes no difference at all to me what day it is or who we play. I'll still be travelling from Milton Keynes to watch Latics at every home match

Thanks Banana for bringing this whole sorry episode of poorly formulated text speak to a close.

Just been asked by my brother if i'm going to the Leeds game. Stupid question.

He was asking due to his mate, who's a Leeds fan has gone and got the two of them a ticket.

Only problem is he doesnt know what the stand is, as the Leeds fan wont/hasnt yet told him. Just that he doesnt need to bother getting me to get him one. Hope he's in the away end, purely so I can single him out for abuse as we take the lead :grin:

Edited by Rocky_Latic

Guest oa_exile

Does not surprise me Coco , i posted this earlier in the thread.

Going off last season with the £2.00 ticket games.The club can count on 10,000 OAFC Fans maximum.

Reality is we have a hardcore 5,000 - 5,500 and about 1,000 drifters who come and go depending on who we are playing.

BUT the lure of Leeds Utd at BP could bring in Oldham's Citeh and Manure "Fans" to swell the potential 6,500 of hardcore and drifters.

It'll be 5002 when Lloydy goes and gets mine and his ticket tomorrow.

I would have thought most people who need to buy a ticket will do so on Saturday. We have not played at home for 2 weeks so why would you drive to BP to buy a ticket in the week when you can kill two birds with one stone and buy one when you are at BP anyway on a match day.. Hopefully that 5K figure will be 6K + after our win at the weekend.