Worst Jokes Ever

carrabanana

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paddy and Mick working in a mine, Paddy says ' It's dark down here isn't it?' Mick replies ' I don't know, I can't see.'

Paddy and Mick walking down the street, Paddy falls down a manhole. Mick shouts ' Have you broken anything Patrick?' Paddy replies ' No, there's nothing down here to break.'

RACIST!

I heard that one slightly differently ..............

What's the Gestapo and oral sex got in common

One slip of the tongue and you're in the sh1t!!!!

This is way off topic but since you mentioned the Gestapo I thought I'd share it...

I always remember my gran telling me about my Grandad, who'se Ukranian, was coming back from work once in his lime green Beetle and the police where searching all the cars. Well, grandad had just stolen a conveyor belt (no idea why) so obviously didn't want it searching. So he refuses to let them search the car and after a bit of an arguement, turns to the police and tells them 'listen, I knew men like you during the war. They wore long leather coats and we called them the Gestapo.' Needless to say, they just let my grandad drive on...