Leeds Fan In The Home End

Guest AMO

Is it me or would it be :censored: sat in the home end. Having to keep quiet even when you score, not being able to sing, cant let any hit of excitement passion out when you score + having to watch all your away fans singing and having a good time, i cant understand why anyone would want to do that.

Funnily enough, I've done that....at Elland Road...but was in my young teens. Tickets was through my dads work.....was the FA Cup game in the early 90's....3-2 to the scum....wasn't easy at all! Just a smile and clinched fists was all I could do when we scored, for fear of being spotted! Not recommended!

Edited by boundaryblue80

The only two in the Paddock I saw made me laugh. Even after conceding a 95th minute goal. They walked past the front and were making there way out along with a fair few Latics. No one even noticed they were Leeds. Leeds score and one of them mutters ":censored:." carries on walking and then the pair of them do a ten yard dash behind the stewards/police and then start jumping about and waving fists in the direction of the Leeds fans before hopping in the away end.

Had to laugh for the pure cheekiness of it all. :lol:

The only two in the Paddock I saw made me laugh. Even after conceding a 95th minute goal. They walked past the front and were making there way out along with a fair few Latics. No one even noticed they were Leeds. Leeds score and one of them mutters ":censored:." carries on walking and then the pair of them do a ten yard dash behind the stewards/police and then start jumping about and waving fists in the direction of the Leeds fans before hopping in the away end.

Had to laugh for the pure cheekiness of it all. :lol:

After the game when it was thinning out a set of stewards were sprin moving quicker than usual towards the Royle Bar, I thought maybe a load of Yorkists had tried getting in, but it seemed fine when I got in there a few minutes later.

After the game when it was thinning out a set of stewards were sprin moving quicker than usual towards the Royle Bar, I thought maybe a load of Yorkists had tried getting in, but it seemed fine when I got in there a few minutes later.

Nothing there. I was around there for a good 15 minute's waiting for my non appearing brother who had gone with his mates without informing me for said 15. Sav, Derek and a few others of here were still about for a bit of that time.

It was just wave after wave of Leeds walking down singing that clever ditty about "15 points." (quite like that chant) - with the odd few "trying" to be imitidating (though I didnt really find being called a Manc walking out of the car park offensive).

I made sure the three sat in front of me were thrown out.

They were eventually.

KtF,

derek.

I sat with a Leeds fan tonight also there our some Leeds fans who work with me who attended game not living in Leeds and not being members they where unable to buy tickets.

Yet these same Leeds fans where also quick to dig deep in there pockets and give money to the club when we where going under.

I thought Latics where suppose to be a family a club we make everyone welcome.

I sat with a Leeds fan tonight also there our some Leeds fans who work with me who attended game not living in Leeds and not being members they where unable to buy tickets.

Yet these same Leeds fans where also quick to dig deep in there pockets and give money to the club when we where going under.

I thought Latics where suppose to be a family a club we make everyone welcome.

I don't think any one is saying the Leeds fans wern't welcome, they made for a cracking atmosphere. It is just about where they ended up being sat. I for one have no problem sitting ar standing next to away fans if they are true football fans. It is great when adults from different clubs can sit and discuss football. I was in the Chaddy end when we beat Manure Utd 1:0 and one of the reds put his cigarette out in my face because we had scored and I cheered. That's the kind of thing which drove me into the Main stand and thats the kind of thing people worry about when fans are desegregated. When my son started asking to come with me to the latics I made sure we were sat amongst latics fans. It's unfortunate but true, people are concerned when they find themselves sat next to opposing fans. I hope to get to Cheltenham at weekend and will be using a good mates spare season ticket in the home end. Because I know him and the group of people he sits with. If only that could happen everywhere. :disappointed:

Edited by happyterryb