Decision day for building announced

I keep banging on about this NOT ONE RESIDENT on Furtherwood etc will be an original so all must have known a redevelopment was likely in the future. If the council go against this it will show them for what many think. No vision Ashton is leaving us way behind at the moment.

Musn't call it "Ashton" - it's Tameside! :wink: That's why Oldham is thinking of changing its name to who knows what - something like Moanville.

It will be nice not having to lean three feet to the right to see the RRE goal because of the Piller to the right of my seat. I keep spilling the filling out of my pie... All that is important is that we get an unrestricted view of the pitch and the game. Would sit on an orange box to do that.

KTF

The exercise from all that leaning is good for you Terry! You'll have to find some way of replacing it so that you don't seize up.

New or redeveloped stadia tend to look good on the outside with decorative cladding and then it's the usual concrete corridors inside. It doesn't matter how much is spent on the stadium, at the end of the day you're sat in a plastic tip-up seat.

i assume they will go to the expense of a new tannoy system, the present one is bloody awful, you cant even hear the halftime scores.