Latics in the Masters?

This will be flippin excellent - although I have been to the masters a couple of times before, and i have to admit have been bored to tears... but I cannot wait for this...

Shez and stitch have to play for us... Jonny Hallworth and Eyres are a must too... be legendary to get Gunnar back too! Darren Sheridan too... he will sort em out...!

Cannot wait for this.... lets all get tickets...! Know the arena pretty well from the old ice hockey days.... suggest we try to arrange blocks and all get tickets in the same one.... suggest 104 if we wanna be down the side... or 109 for behind the goal (the new Chaddy...!!!)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. John Halleworth

2. neil Pointon

3. Dennis Irwin

4. Neil Refearn

5. John Sheridan

6. Andy Ritchie

Subs

7. David Eyres

8. Steve Redmond

9. Frankie Bunn

10. Graeme Sharp

11. Andy Barlow

12. Ian Marshall

Surely Eyresy has to start, must be far sharper than any of the others. Duxbury and Tommy surely have a place in the squad as well, being on the staff at the moment and all. Would be great if we could get Oooh Roger down!

This will be flippin excellent - although I have been to the masters a couple of times before, and i have to admit have been bored to tears... but I cannot wait for this...

Shez and stitch have to play for us... Jonny Hallworth and Eyres are a must too... be legendary to get Gunnar back too! Darren Sheridan too... he will sort em out...!

Cannot wait for this.... lets all get tickets...! Know the arena pretty well from the old ice hockey days.... suggest we try to arrange blocks and all get tickets in the same one.... suggest 104 if we wanna be down the side... or 109 for behind the goal (the new Chaddy...!!!)

Gotta be behind the goal! This is gonna be class, all those Prem part time fans won't know what the hell is goin on with us beltin out the songs all day long.

How about asking the Club to deal with ticket requests for the Masters? Fans could fill in a form with their requirements and pay up front at the ticket office/Club shop. If fans are MEN members, then they quote their membership number on the form and deduct 10%. After a deadline date, the Club could apply for a batch of tickets with everyone sat together - OAFC might even get a discount with a bulk order.

Also if the Club gets involved there is more chance of the pre-season friendly schedule being drawn up so as not to clash with the Masters.

Stitch usually plays for Man Utd so I'm not sure he'd be available to play for us.

But WE'VE never been in it before! He surely couldn't play for them (or Dirty Leeds) with us there, could he? :D

It'd be funny if he did - giving Ritchie abuse - that would be a new experience!

....... also a great chance to give that (to remain nameless) Utd striker a little stick :grin:

All our Latics favourates and all the teams we love to hate under the same roof ......... there is a heaven :cardinal:

P.S how is Leeds Northwest .... are they to BIG for Yorkshire now?

How about asking the Club to deal with ticket requests for the Masters? Fans could fill in a form with their requirements and pay up front at the ticket office/Club shop. If fans are MEN members, then they quote their membership number on the form and deduct 10%. After a deadline date, the Club could apply for a batch of tickets with everyone sat together - OAFC might even get a discount with a bulk order.

Also if the Club gets involved there is more chance of the pre-season friendly schedule being drawn up so as not to clash with the Masters.

Be great if we could...

If not - lets all try on OWTB to get tickets early doors - and in Block 109! behind the goal - and traditionally the 'home' end at the MEN!

Is this the first time we've been in it, sure it is

http://www.mastersfootball.com/

on the site though it says Darlington, Carlisle, Tranmere & Walsall making their debuts!! No mention of us lol

We played a team of professional indoor players for America,as a curtain raiser (when we were good),It was at the G-MEX and all the latics fans then supported Wimbledon much to the amazement of our London friends........How can you remember 15 years ago but not last week......... :wink:

Be great if we could...

If not - lets all try on OWTB to get tickets early doors - and in Block 109! behind the goal - and traditionally the 'home' end at the MEN!

I went last year with one united fan and one rovers fan and was bored to death!!

sadly the rovers fan cant make it this year as hes on holiday on the 25th, imagine his fury as i told him the teams in it this year :grin:

Also, i remember last year that nobody paid any attention what so ever to their seat number and just sat where they wanted.

could make the formation of a chaddy end that little bit easier ^_^

Edited by chaddy_chaddy

I hope season ticket holders will be given first option if they do :p