• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oa_exile

http://boards.rivals.net/default.asp?sid=9...ytoid=527878418

Can anyone help J@cko ?

Posted on ISZ

jacko_oafc Posted on 19/10 12:44 Email this Message | Edit | Reply

sorry me again

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i cant post on OWTB while at work, i need a lift from Ashton to the fans fixture tomorrow, could someone please post this on the OWTB site or is there anyone on here going with a spare seat

cheers jacko KTF!

maddog will you be bringin some sort of ointment with you? i have this strain i need to get rid of.......called lags! (hehe)

I think that fat head of yours will hinder you more than that little strain jacko..... let alone that hugggggggggggggggge belly!

Bounce um baby!!

• 6 years later...

I had pics from most matches - they were up on photobucket back in the day. Some of them are on my facebook I think still. In fact, you're all tagged in the pics you're in, I think.

If it's to be started back up again, it needs someone / people in charge who are committed and basically can be arsed to get organised and communicate with the team and other teams. It also needs some effort from the players to organise themselves, and not expect to be spoon-fed. I felt like I had 16 lazy ungrateful sons to sort while I was involved ("blah blah, you treat this team like a hotel....blah blah") :wink:.

Knock yerself out Paddy :)

Me butter and phil were talking about it on thursday after football on chapel. Prompted because wed bumped into josh (haribo) for the first time in a year or two.

some great games. Northampton away with 9 (one was leeslover a couple others were oasis lads) and getting a last minute draw.

our last game was against bury. 9-0 down we got a last minute pen. Celebrated like we'd just won a cup. Think everyone we had that day was hungover. Always remember one of the bury players mentioning the overwhelming smell of jager when they got a corner.

we could easily start it up again. Ive still got a contact for Tranmere if anyone fancies that being arranged. Thats not until March but could be a starting point.

you mean you cant remeber the horizontal snowfakes on that god awfull artificial pitch leeslover in his slipons like bambi on ice lol

Dave's brother's size 7 boots you mean! I'd helped my dad end his Lenient drought the day before and had 3 cans and a bit of Easter egg for nutrition. Its fair to say playing in a blizzard wasn't on my to do list!

i wouldn't mind this.. never played in the old one like (too young) but play for heyside 1sts on saturdays so depends what time games are - wouldn't fancy city straight away they have a decent team nowadays apparently! preston apparently have the best team around... graham Alexander plays for them