Smileys

lincoln_latic

We don't have a smiley .GIF called style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif we do have style_emoticons/default/tongue3.gif though. The smiley that you are calling for in the BBcode isn't in the folder anymore. Any posts that we're made on owtb.jconserv.net with the old smiley pack, may not have travelled across to owtb.co.uk because we have a new pack here which I have assembled from scratch.

We don't have a smiley .GIF called style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif we do have style_emoticons/default/tongue3.gif though. The smiley that you are calling for in the BBcode isn't in the folder anymore. Any posts that we're made on owtb.jconserv.net with the old smiley pack, may not have travelled across to owtb.co.uk because we have a new pack here which I have assembled from scratch.

Thanks I was looking at some old posts, probably the reason. I'll have a look at the newer ones and see if theres still a problem. Cheers, Tony