Last one to post wins

singe

He can do what he likes, but Ladbrokes have him down as a dead cert to lose his job in 300 days. Labour gain.

When I did really bad things in school, I was made to sit in the dinner hall all day to write about it. Now, whenever I get in the :censored:, I have a massive urge to write parables featuring a comfortable outcome for the wrongdoer and leniency on the part of the wronged. This one would be titled: "The Night Rock n Roll Died. Again."

Nick Clegg's upset because you killed Buddy Holly?

I'm confused.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick Clegg's upset because you killed Buddy Holly?

I'm confused.

It's like this. I wasn't supposed to have my phone on me at an event, but I skanked security and had it on me anyway. It was known to some little posho that I had skanked security and therefore that I had my phone and had gatecrashed. And I was absolutely :censored:ed on lager at the time.

Little posho says that I am to hand in my phone or leave.

To which I reply that I will do no such thing.

To which he adds that I'd better not take any photos.

To which I respond by shooting a video.

A video, although not necessarily my video, is subsequently disseminated on Twitter.

This is when Labour Gain gets involved. It's his event (but God alone knows what the Standards and Privileges Committee would make of it).

No one can find the culprit. The Twitter account is deleted along with the video, but the witchunt is very much still on, and I'm very much in the frame. (If they can't get the culprit, the next best person will do.)

I've phoned and left an apology for being so mean to posho and said that the disseminated material ain't nothing to do with me so back off. Labour gain leaves a message saying things will be worse for me if that's untrue, which is a subtle way of saying that, in his view, things are already bad for me if he has anything to do with it.

Truly a pile of :censored:. 300 days.

It's like this. I wasn't supposed to have my phone on me at an event, but I skanked security and had it on me anyway. It was known to some little posho that I had skanked security and therefore that I had my phone and had gatecrashed. And I was absolutely :censored:ed on lager at the time.

Little posho says that I am to hand in my phone or leave.

To which I reply that I will do no such thing.

To which he adds that I'd better not take any photos.

To which I respond by shooting a video.

A video, although not necessarily my video, is subsequently disseminated on Twitter.

This is when Labour Gain gets involved. It's his event (but God alone knows what the Standards and Privileges Committee would make of it).

No one can find the culprit. The Twitter account is deleted along with the video, but the witchunt is very much still on, and I'm very much in the frame. (If they can't get the culprit, the next best person will do.)

I've phoned and left an apology for being so mean to posho and said that the disseminated material ain't nothing to do with me so back off. Labour gain leaves a message saying things will be worse for me if that's untrue, which is a subtle way of saying that, in his view, things are already bad for me if he has anything to do with it.

Truly a pile of :censored:. 300 days.

Well that be a lesson to you to not be rude to your elders and betters.

Well that be a lesson to you to not be rude to your elders and betters.

Another conversation. This time I said what I really think. I said: "If you want to talk about me not taking pictures in work, we're also going to talk about whether an album launch party on the premises is wholly or mainly connected with your duties."

I added, in my dreams: "Enjoy your last 300 days as an MP and :censored: the :censored: off out of my face."

We have a lot of expertise in employment law if it comes to tribunal

Not the kind of employment law that strictly applies to my workplace, which is to say none whatsoever.

At least I had the sense to wait until I'd handed in my notice before posting internal memos on social media and calling the chief exec an egomaniac.

That was incredible. Crawl in with both your legs broken for a cup of tea with someone you despise.

...anyhow. Just received the following message: Culprit found. Apology accepted. Matter over.

:censored:ing lesson learned I can tell you. Tangle with those bastards at your peril.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Just about to go out and buy a black tie and collect my black overcoat for my Aunt's funeral in Dublin and I get a message from my cousin asking me to bring young Chaddy with me. Did we ever do the black Hillstones top in an XXXS?

Dont build a bear do mini celtic kits?

• 2 months later...