Last one to post wins

singe

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trouble is are there any subjects left, at 5771 posts its slowed down on JK of late, but is that more to do with the crappy functionality of Rivals?  

:rip_1:

Yup, I haven't been able to post on it for a while plus I have moved offices and my screen isn't in the best place for that kinda malarky - hence my unfondness of avatars and sig pics on here.

Noooooooooooo don't un sticky, let Gillian find it first :)

Might still be sticky in 6 months mind.

Never could see why people have a problem with the big thread on JK. What harm is it doing?? I suppose if you view in "date" view only them you might click on a big thread post, but then many of the subjects usually have some clue that its not normal Latics based stuff. If yer in thread or topic view then you're moaning for the sake of it. Likewise if its stuck as one heading at the top of the Taproom does it matter, if you're not interested don't look, how hard can it be?

Guest gillianfn

ha ha ha! Just having a quick look around and here it is!!!! Well done lads!!!!

Now then, let me get this one off my chest. (Yes it has been done on the other one, but no reason not to refresh it on here!) Women who behave like men at football games - it really is ridiculous. At Rotherham me and Betsy had "her" in front of us. What is she? A woman trapped in a man's body? She is vile. My girl said "Mum I'd sit somewhere else if you behaved like that".

Oh and messages for Stipe, Wilson and BT - balls, to the 3 of you. :?

Guest gillianfn

No way! What if she is on here? Judging by her behaviour, if she sees me, she is likely to take me outside and give me a damned good slapping.

:dead:But she is short, dumpy, glasses, bites her nails, smokes, vile....

No way!   What if she is on here?  Judging by her behaviour, if she sees me, she is likely to take me outside and give me a damned good slapping.

:dead:But she is short, dumpy, glasses, bites her nails, smokes, vile....

Sorry G

Guest gillianfn

The only thing taking a beating will be my bloody face when Mrs Vile catches up with me! You must know her, to be fair she knows her football, it is just her behaviour that I find disturbing. I know if Beag Teets and others see this, they will have wry smiles on their faces because I can be a gob:censored:e at football, but she jumps up and flicks finger signs to the opposing fans at every given opportunity, effs and blinds like a docker (even I cringe and I CAN use some 4 letter words!) sings the songs in a really manly voice and basically, she just disturbs me! Probably a really nice lass when she isn't at a game......

Oh and BT - abusive text messages my arse! You knew it was me and I put some little kisses on the end - how is that abusive? :EmoticonMeeting:

The only thing taking a beating will be my bloody face when Mrs Vile catches up with me!      You must know her, to be fair she knows her football, it is just her behaviour that I find disturbing.  I know if Beag Teets and others see this, they will have wry smiles on their faces because I can be a gob:censored:e at football, but she jumps up and flicks finger signs to the opposing fans at every given opportunity, effs and blinds like a docker (even I cringe and I CAN use some 4 letter words!)  sings the songs in a really manly voice and basically, she just disturbs me!  Probably a really nice lass when she isn't at a game......  :EmoticonMeeting:

I think I know who you mean she sits in Chaddy near us.

Guest gillianfn

I have seen her in the Chaddy - so maybe she's the one. Bet she'd give Mrs Goody a run for her money.

Actually you're probably right Stevie, "Nice lass at a game" my arse. She probably smokes, drinks pints, bites her nails, shouts obscenities in her every day life!

And I've managed to get on JK today - put a picture of my gorgeous nephew on there. Took him to his first game -v- Northampton. Don't know how to put pictures on here, so if you want to have a look at it you will have to get on JK, by which time, baby Will will probably be working!

Ha, just realised I can do it after all. Here he is. How cute!

STEANDCHADDY.jpg