Well done the Drummer

After all the slating of the lad on this board I would like to say well done to the drummer on Saturday. Was not non stop drumming and did not kill any of the

atmosphere that fans have claimed in the past. If anything I think it created an atmoshere at points in the game when it had gone quiet.

Well done drummer boy you did well on Saturday

I agree, the drummer did a great job. Much better with him than without.

Guest sheridans_world

Drummer and cronies came along again tonight. I've finally made my mind up about this.

I like the drum, just dont like the guy playing it.

They were a disgrace tonight, made me ashamed to be an Oldham fan.

Anyway, enough of 'him' and his 'cronies', if he learnt how to play the damn thing, i would have no problems with it at all.

SLOW DOWN. DONT THINK YOU HAVE TO PLAY EVERY SONG.

Do those two things and i think that both myself and alot of other people maybe a little happier with you. A drum banging every two seconds for 90 minutes is not going to win people over. Why not do five minutes on, five minutes off? THEN KEEP TO IT. Let songs take their own flow.

OH and for gods sake. KEEP YOUR :censored: SHOES FIRMLY ON YOUR FEET

Edited by sheridans_world

Drummer and cronies came along again tonight. I've finally made my mind up about this.

I like the drum, just dont like the guy playing it.

They were a disgrace tonight, made me ashamed to be an Oldham fan.

Anyway, enough of 'him' and his 'cronies', if he learnt how to play the damn thing, i would have no problems with it at all.

SLOW DOWN. DONT THINK YOU HAVE TO PLAY EVERY SONG.

Do those two things and i think that both myself and alot of other people maybe a little happier with you. A drum banging every two seconds for 90 minutes is not going to win people over. Why not do five minutes on, five minutes off? THEN KEEP TO IT. Let songs take their own flow.

OH and for gods sake. KEEP YOUR :censored: SHOES FIRMLY ON YOUR FEET

dress him up in a gorrilla suit.....worked wonders for phil collins!!!

Guest sheridans_world
dress him up in a gorrilla suit.....worked wonders for phil collins!!!

Well unfortunatley i've jumped on the drummer bashing side... :lol:

Dont think a gorrilla suit would do it, brain transplant, maybe.

Guest sheridans_world
This thread would appear to be a moot point now. The drum was stolen at Doncaster by some little scrote in a Doncaster Shirt...

I would have thought the drummer would have given that scrote a right bashing :lol:

This thread would appear to be a moot point now. The drum was stolen at Doncaster by some little scrote in a Doncaster Shirt...

He'll get a new one with the insurance money. Now here's the opportunity for all the drumming experts to advise him which type of drum to buy next time. Perhaps the one used on Simon & Garfunkle's 'Sound of Silence'. :wink:

"And in the naked light I saw

Ten thousand people maybe more

People talking without speaking

People hearing without listening

People writing songs that voices never shared

No one dared

Disturb the sound of silence."

Not sure about the "ten thousand" but the "writing songs that voices never shared" rings a bell! :grin:

He'll get a new one with the insurance money. Now here's the opportunity for all the drumming experts to advise him which type of drum to buy next time. Perhaps the one used on Simon & Garfunkle's 'Sound of Silence'. :wink:

Let’s buy him a special one from the same shop as the Emperor bought his New Clothes. Everyone’s happy :)

Guest sheridans_world
He'll get a new one with the insurance money. Now here's the opportunity for all the drumming experts to advise him which type of drum to buy next time.

NO..... PLEASE GOD ..... NO.

• 4 weeks later...

when we sing SHERIDANS BLUE N WHITE ARMY he shud only bang bang bang bang half of it like so

SHERIDANS BLUE N WHITE ARMY

BANG BANG BANG BANG

SHERIDANS BLUE N WHITE ARMY

BANG BANG BANG BANG

then he wont kill it. i hate the drum with a passion but its clearly here to stay so hopefully the lad will accept some constructive criticism.

Agree 100% Slurms - gives us some noise - us punkies like a bit a noiz dont we mucker?

Lets get more drums in around the ground, to keep the half asleep none singing personnel awake.

We need an atmosphere but for some unknown reason people just wont join in with the singing, but they are quick enough to have ago at drummer boy who is at least making an effort.

Lets get more drums in around the ground, to keep the half asleep none singing personnel awake.

We need an atmosphere but for some unknown reason people just wont join in with the singing, but they are quick enough to have ago at drummer boy who is at least making an effort.

Agreed!