GOOD NEWS FOR SOME

got to agree that owtb is now ruined far to quick now over in a flash was realy good when it was a long drawn out ooooohhhhhhhhh wwwwhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ttttttttttttthhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbllllllllllluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus go marchin in ! was alot more effective had a comment from a wolves fan the other day that it sounded awsome at molinuex last season !

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got to agree that owtb is now ruined far to quick now over in a flash was realy good when it was a long drawn out ooooohhhhhhhhh wwwwhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ttttttttttttthhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbllllllllllluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus go marchin in ! was alot more effective had a comment from a wolves fan the other day that it sounded awsome at molinuex last season !

i dont mind the drum but got to say i used to love the owtb song because of the way we dragged it out, now its borin and like you said its over too quick. lets get the old owtb song back.

Looks like they've stretched the truth a bit with the line about it 'being a set up' and 12 donny fans waiting down an alleyway and that 'Josh' gave chase.

None of that happened. The Donny kid ran down the main stretch of road most fans were walking too. Drummer boys mates at best when they'd realised what had happened ran (at a very pedestrian pace) upto about the burger bar and stopped. Nowhere near any so called alleyway as the road then split off into about 3 directions about 30 yards further down. As for it being a set up (highly doubtful), though if it was he's only got his mates goading the lads in the right hand stand all game to blame - though maybe next time he should shut the boot when he's just put his "pride and joy" away.

As for the Chron article: does anyone know of any better ways to spend £120? Bejesus: can anyone think of any worse?

Nevermind, folks. (Don't sweat, man.) I'm sure South Yorkshire police are pulling out all the stops in search of the missing drum. Indeed, I bet that the squad dealing with the case will be at the return fixture in the hope of retrieving it. Or maybe they've handed the case on to SOCA or SO12.

:bobby::bobby::bobby::bobby::bobby::grin:

Edited by oa_exile
Inappropriate post

Read above S_W: his mum doesn't post on here... (It's underneath a vaguely threatening PM sent to me by his lovely dad, Daryl, about which I'm dead dead scared.)

As for "Nicola" from the Chron article: does anyone know of any better ways to spend £120? Bejesus: can anyone think of any worse?

Nevermind, folks. (Don't sweat, man.) I'm sure South Yorkshire police are pulling out all the stops in search of the missing drum. Indeed, I bet that the squad dealing with the case will be at the return fixture in the hope of retrieving it. Or maybe they've handed the case on to SOCA or SO12.

:bobby::bobby::bobby::bobby::bobby::grin:

His dad is a lovly chap....not :) Mouthy sod comes to mind :P Comes over to our section of the chaddy, tells everyone the drum shouldnt bug them and prompley makes his way to the opposite side of the chaddy... funny as :censored::)

Guest captain spaulding
lets get it right mate.. im the drummer and that fat man told me i was a sad :censored: for taking a drum and said i needed to get a life.. my reply was that he needed to get a life calling 15/16 year olds for taking a drum. then he said come on then ill kill u right now and so thats why he was being called a fat bas:censored:rd... did he not deserve it or is that my fault again? anyway.. i have a new bass drum, see u on tuesday :wink:

(drummer + drum) = abuse from fat bloke from doncaster

(drummer - drum) <> abuse from fat bloke from doncaster.

so we can see here through plain mathematics that individuals without annoying drum can avoid nasty confrontations with the locals.

hang on. perhaps its not the drum thats annoying.

(drummer + drum) = abuse from fat bloke from doncaster

(drummer - drum) <> abuse from fat bloke from doncaster.

so we can see here through plain mathematics that individuals without annoying drum can avoid nasty confrontations with the locals.

hang on. perhaps its not the drum thats annoying.

he could of bought an electronic one from costco.five drum pads and 2 cymbal pads,pair of sticks and a learn how to drum guide.

bargain i would say at £99

ok now this is drummers mum and to you i say get a life you pethetic sad little person have you nothing better to do than hide behind ur computer u can say wot u like hiding behind it if this carries on ii will see wot the police have to say ok mate

What the Police gonna do about it,

ok now this is drummers mum and to you i say get a life you pethetic sad little person have you nothing better to do than hide behind ur computer u can say wot u like hiding behind it if this carries on ii will see wot the police have to say ok mate

LOL! Bet the drummer is :blush:

A drummy mummy!

I take it you're talking about or to me.

Blimey O'Reilly, they've already got SOCA and SO12 out looking for the drum and the heinous criminal who cruelly took it away on that dark, dark night in Doncaster; and that's after a bloke who deigned to criticise what by common consent was abysmal drumming was taken to the nick to explain himself on a trumped up charge; now you're going to get the Computer Cops to take me away.

I wish I had half the nation's police at my beck and call. I have a feeling that someone sees the following subliminal symbols

:bobby::bobby::bobby::bobby::bobby:

almost all the time... :grin:

So much trouble, all for the want of one of these.

Edited by 24hoursfromtulsehill

Seriously ..... its you that needs to get a life! The police ?? lol....some nasty men are taking the mikey out of my little boy please arresst them....ha ha :P

If the drum is ok then why dont you and him rellocate to the other side of the chaddy and sit next to your preasure bundle of annoyance......

Edited by oa_exile
Inappropriate post

This thread has moved away from a reasonable debate and is now closed.

All new Drummer / Drum based threads will be heavily monitored and this aggressive behaviour on both sides will not be tolerated by any members.

All members are to consider this a warning on their actions related to this topic and must act in accordance with OWTB rules at all times, failure to do so will result in actions being taken in accordance with our Warning procedures.

Thank you for your co-operation in this matter,

Ack

OWTB Team

Guest oa_exile

Further to Ackey's post earlier today we have now decided to re-open the post again but upon the guidelines as Ackey has stated above.

I have Deleted or Edited all the offending posts accordingly.

Good people of OWTB we understand that the drum is proving to be a very contentious debate but OWTB will not tolerate personal abuse towards members.

Please continue to debate by all means but in a constructive manner.

Exile

OWTB Admin

How funny would it be if the Donny fans turned up with the old one on Saturday............................................................... err actually scrub that, that would mean there would be two of the :censored: things there then.

It seems there are questions being asked as to whether the 'new drummer' should continue at Doncaster.

Doncaster Rivals Link

They're obviously using it but surely wouldn't have the nerve to bring it to BP, would they?

It seems there are questions being asked as to whether the 'new drummer' should continue at Doncaster.

Doncaster Rivals Link

They're obviously using it but surely wouldn't have the nerve to bring it to BP, would they?

Ha! Guess they like the drum.

http://www.rivals.net/default.asp?sid=1611...mp;stid=8460589