Sheridan Out!

KYLEOAFC

You decide.  

197 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• IN
    • OUT

A good result tonight and by all accounts we should have taken 3 points, wins against Orient and the Trannys and Shez will be hero worshipped again.

KEEP THE FAITH

Good point, but we need to start putting away some of our chances. Pleased with the clean sheet but that is now only 2 goals in 6 games.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The best man for the job"? PMSL. What a lot of :censored:!

Ok, so can we have some viable suggestions as to who the 'best man for the job' may be. Bearing in mind that there will be no money and a contract (or 2) to pay off.

Or are you gonna dodge again, cos like all the rest, you haven't got a scoob of who we could attract in realistic terms who aint gonna cost us a fortune that don't have?

Peter Taylor, ex blue and already talking to Millwall and Gillingham so would be willing to come down to this level.

Can we afford Peter Taylor? He wont be cheap.

Who cares? look at the poll, its obvious we want Shez to stay, At least we are trying to play football and not watching Ronnie Moore style footy. Cant believe this has gone onto 9 pages long and people are still entertaining coco the clown.

....starting from tonight, the players who are selected show on the pitch that they are giving everything for the cause. :aplayer1:

I know the few fans who are there will be doing just that! :chubb::comeon::zigga::latics::OWTB1::bluearmy:

Compared to performances recently, both the players and the fans did us proud tonight. It was good to be there on one of those memorable occasions when both the players and the fans refused to be beaten by their Forest counterparts. With a bit of luck we could have had all three points but it would be churlish to complain that we only drew on the pitch. Off it we won hands down - different class! :applause1:

OUTSUNG BY 200 FANS! OUTSUNG BY 200 FANS!

Who cares? look at the poll, its obvious we want Shez to stay, At least we are trying to play football and not watching Ronnie Moore style footy. Cant believe this has gone onto 9 pages long and people are still entertaining coco the clown.

Blah blah blah.

If you notice I didn't start the thread or call for the manager to be sacked, but don't let that get in the way.

Not going well is it! Ironically top half of table goals conceeded. But stating the obvious any team that ain't scoring an average of 1 per games in trouble. Don't look like scoring do we? No cutting edge from midfield either. Could be in BIG trouble or shoot up the poor division with a few goals but where are they coming from?

Ironic Leon Clarke has been scoring freely for Southend tends to suggest we are failing with the build up. Don't appear to have ANY two midfielders who are playing well together, or am I wrong.

Sorry to see Shez and co under pressure but Senior players are not doing the business in a very similar way as when Stitch was manager. Discuss.

Spot on with the ritchie comment. Oldham nil!

And much, much further down than this level.

I am absolutely flabbergasted--nay, disgusted--that TTA didn't seize their chance when it came along. :grin:

You do know the reason why Taylor has had to take a job in non-league don't you? little clue, it's nothing to do with his abilty.

Not going well is it! Ironically top half of table goals conceeded. But stating the obvious any team that ain't scoring an average of 1 per games in trouble. Don't look like scoring do we? No cutting edge from midfield either. Could be in BIG trouble or shoot up the poor division with a few goals but where are they coming from?

Ironic Leon Clarke has been scoring freely for Southend tends to suggest we are failing with the build up. Don't appear to have ANY two midfielders who are playing well together, or am I wrong.

Sorry to see Shez and co under pressure but Senior players are not doing the business in a very similar way as when Stitch was manager. Discuss.

Spot on! And even more so, I was thinking to myself today listening that commentary, how things are very much going towards the Ritchie managerial era. The worry is though, Shez has had a bit of cash etc. Already compared the likes of Davies to Dudley....them days where we created few chances or none (Brentford away with Agogo). Nicked some goals. Rarely ever opened up teams. Did enough to keep our heads above water in this league. One of those days, just! (Reading game). We simply can't head backwards to them days. But we do have a manager in nappies like we did then. Will take time....but I agree entirely, it is very Stitchesque....but with a bit more money thrown in. Worrying. But patience is required....it comes with being a 'Tic!

Edited by boundaryblue80

You do know the reason why Taylor has had to take a job in non-league don't you? little clue, it's nothing to do with his abilty.

Listen: I couldn't give a rat's cuss about Peter Bloody Taylor. What's mildly interesting (and not a little boring) is your incesent negativity. I reckon that you'd be satisfied by nothing less than a nuclear detonation over Boundary Park. Citeh fan.

Can we ditch Coco and keep Sheridan? Can I set up a poll?

Edited by 24hoursfromtulsehill

Listen: I couldn't give a rat's cuss about Peter Bloody Taylor. What's mildly interesting (and not a little boring) is your incesent negativity. I reckon that you'd be satisfied by nothing less than a nuclear detonation over Boundary Park. Citeh fan.

You cared enough to reply to the post.

Take your negativity elsewhere.

Now thats a thought! :)

I agree with Shez... We are just missing a goal scorer. He was right to get rid of Ricketts! If the guy cant handle being droped then he has no place playing for us. I did think Ricketts was doing alright and I didnt agree with him being droped but Shez is the manager and you have to be more mature than Ricketts was being.... Davies will get us goals if the service is good and hopefully hughes can step up soon and fill Ricketts postion. That leaves us with two kids competing for places. We are missing some decent cover to really push Davies and Hughes so I totally agree someone needs drafting in. We are defending ok and the midfiled could be producing more but its certainly upfront were we look shy.

• 2 months later...