beag_teeets

Whilst there is a time and a place I would prefer this not to be it. One of the plus points of JK is that it is a simple text based board that is pretty work safe both in content and in the way it looks. One of the main downsides of the fisul board is that nearly every post is cluttered with pictures.

Can we keep this place just for text?

I think as we go on we should see how it goes, as its in its infancy it helps to break the board up slightly.

I can see your point but i think getting away from JK & The official board was the whole ethos.

As a rule we have decided that if you have a sig, you have 1 only!

Yep Beardy's right. Let's see what happens, there aren't a lot of sigs around anyways and the avatars are 80x80 we can't go lower with that.

With the sigs, is only like having banner adverts on the other sites (if your popup blocker doesn't stop 'em).

Again point taken but let's see...

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, this might please all the anti-graphic guys who want to sneak some time on the board whilst they should be updating that latest account your boss gave you.

You will notice at the bottom of the page a link LO-FI VERSION - click on this and you shall have a more manageable site to hide away from prying eyes!!

:blink:

Okay, this might please all the anti-graphic guys who want to sneak some time on the board whilst they should be updating that latest account your boss gave you.

You will notice at the bottom of the page a link LO-FI VERSION - click on this and you shall have a more manageable site to hide away from prying eyes!!

:blink:

The lo-fi version doesn't allow you to post, just read. Is that right??

Cool emoticons though! B)