Where's Beardy this morning

Not exactly hard to say no when your "So Called" mate points at you and says "He will do it!"

There is normally some sort of Communication or being consulted before it, but not Chaddy!

It was fun though, and i really should have tripped Wellens up!

Yep, you would have been a hero if you did that.

Ive got to admit, his face after the game in the tunnel was an absolute picture. He looked like he had just come home to find not only his missus in bed with another man, but to open the wardrobe and find that the fancy man has poo'd in his wardrobe on his best shirt and shoes :shock: Unlucky.

Are you still not impressed with the lift fiasco? :tongue1:

Nowt to do with it - I ended up with 3 lifts in the end (maybe I should have taken all 3 - sure a certain Councillor would have done............. and driven all 3 himself :wink:)!

Just making an observation :D

Edited by maddog

Nowt to do with it - I ended up with 3 lifts in the end (maybe I should have taken all 3 - sure a certain Councillor would have done............. and driven all 3 himself :wink:)!

Just making an observation :D

What happened to the normal Donny Dog? Does that shirt stink? He never seems to take it off. I see him at most England games and he has always got his Rovers shirt on, including when we were in Barca and he was wearing it for three days on the trot

Not exactly hard to say no when your "So Called" mate points at you and says "He will do it!"

There is normally some sort of Communication or being consulted before it, but not Chaddy!

It was fun though, and i really should have tripped Wellens up!

Have we ever lost when Chadwell has evolved into Donny Dog? :mmm: We've still got to play them twice, so we know what's needed to keep the chain unbroken. :grin:

To be fair to Beardy, it was my fault he ended up doing it.

The lad who usually does it was ill so they didnt have anyone, so i put Beardy forward.

The guy who used to do it (who i didnt get along with at all) no longer does it as he has got cancer. But the guy who sorts out Donny now is a cracking bloke, gives us water and everything.

He did alright as Donny but they didnt really tell him what to do so he just hung around near me.

One of the main rules is......If the home mascot isnt there, dont go out yourself. It causes all sorts of problems.

Wearing another teams shirt is bad enough .... wearing another mascot unthinkable!!!!

Am I the only one who's relieved to find out that's all it was! After all the hints at the start of this thread I was starting to think it was something much, much worse :shock:

Guest sheridans_world
Am I the only one who's relieved to find out that's all it was! After all the hints at the start of this thread I was starting to think it was something much, much worse :shock:

What like turning up as Bloomfield bear?

:shock: