Face in the Crowd Part 3

StipeTripe

Right, I have googled and googled and the best I can come up with is that the show was called ONE BY ONE and the irish fella I am on about was a security guard or zoo keeper in it. He wore a dark uniform and was friends with the main character and helped him to save the animals while the owner of the zoo or safari park want to sell them or stuff them or whatever.

Right, I have googled and googled and the best I can come up with is that the show was called ONE BY ONE and the irish fella I am on about was a security guard or zoo keeper in it. He wore a dark uniform and was friends with the main character and helped him to save the animals while the owner of the zoo or safari park want to sell them or stuff them or whatever.

Did it get a second series :)

Guest gillianfn

Nearly wet myself! I just asked my husband if he happened to know any of the blokes on Stipe's original picture - he said "When's it from, is it recent?" I said "Is it rubbish as recent, look at the state of them" He looked closer and said "Well I see people who look like them every Fliping week" Funny.

Guest alexinblue
They never learn do they? Making a show of yourself does not get you picked!

I thought Eric Sykes would have been above that sort of thing too.

And (apologies if I offend) did BP witness the second coming on that day in November '77.

faceinthecrowd2rb9.jpg

Are you sure that's BP and not some sort of prison camp?

Alex

Well he looks like him to me. I haven't seen them in the same room at the same.

:lol:

Anyhow, I may well have a new face in the crowd, taken the following season, from what looks like the same spot, circled man is certainly in it, and this time so is Sipowitz, watch this space.