Stadium Info

wardlelatic

The consultation period on the two planning applications has now ended. The representations (including mine) submitted to the Council were:

Detailed application for new main stand to replace NSM (Lookers) stand: For: 2 Against: 225

Outline application for remainder of development proposals: For: 6 Against: 330.

Keep everything crossed!

i totaly agree with the new stadium situation!!! HOWEVER i really hope it is not like leyton orients!!

them flats inbetween the stands spoilt what had the potential of bein a decent ground!! i no they only had the three stands built but it was half decent!!

but anyway moving on this will be a great investment for the club and the town! and especialy if we go up!!

KTF

Guest sheridans_world
i totaly agree with the new stadium situation!!! HOWEVER i really hope it is not like leyton orients!!

them flats inbetween the stands spoilt what had the potential of bein a decent ground!! i no they only had the three stands built but it was half decent!!

but anyway moving on this will be a great investment for the club and the town! and especialy if we go up!!

KTF

That probably provided the revenue and it did look pretty tidy at the end we were sat in...