***Swansea v Oldham. Official In-Running Thread***

Inspiral_Carpet

As there aren't that many of us going today, thought we could have a thread to talk about the match as it develops. I'll try to get team news on here as soon as I hear anything but if anyone gets it sooner, then fire away.

The good thing about using OWTB will be that we won't have the chavs from Tranmere and Blackpool interjecting in the highly unlikely event that Swansea score. <_<

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oa_exile

With Scunny being off ! , chance for us to go top again , nice thought for the faithful who are making the treck down south today

Come on you Blues !!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Les POGLIACOMI

35. Neal EARDLEY

5. Will HAINING ©

16. Sean GREGAN

2. Simon CHARLTON

22. Andy LIDDELL

15. Gary McDONALD

4. Craig ROCASTLE

18. Chris TAYLOR

21. Chris PORTER

14. Paul WARNE

Subs:

6. Stefan STAM

12. Chris HALL

11. Paul EDWARDS

39. Ryan SMITH

51. Kelvin LOMAX

Transfer-window acquisition Pawel Abbott makes his debut for the Swans, who line up as follows:

Willy GUERET, Alan TATE, Izzy IRIEKPEN, Leon BRITTON, Darren PRATLEY ©, Lee TRUNDLE, Pawel ABBOTT, Andy ROBINSON, Dennis LAWRENCE, Ian CRANEY, Richard DUFFY.

Subs: Andy OAKES, Kevin AUSTIN, Kristian O'LEARY, Adebayo AKINFENWA, Marcos PAINTER

The match hasn't even started and big gordon has said,that we have a magnificent record at the liberty stadium......played 1 drew 0-0 :D

Bloody Latics World was threatening not to work for me. GRRRRRR.

I've been hoping we would sign Abbott for ages, hope he has a shocker along with that fat fiddle beside him.

Guest oa_exile

Taylor's on fire today , running ring's round um

WARNEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!