Celtic v Rangers

well..any suggestions...or are the celtic fans here like manure fans in exeter??

"support" em but have never been!!!???

(that should wake em up!! :grin: )

11 days to go!

Hic Hic. We have a comedian ladies and gentlemen.

I couldnt help you personally Johnny. I've never actually wanted to have a booze anywhere near the ground. Dodgy as 'owt. Stick to the City Centre.

Enjoy 'Paradise'

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hic Hic. We have a comedian ladies and gentlemen.

I couldnt help you personally Johnny. I've never actually wanted to have a booze anywhere near the ground. Dodgy as 'owt. Stick to the City Centre.

Enjoy 'Paradise'

mmm...honest?

im beggin to differ after some celts advise and our experiences v.rangers.

get out of the town and wander with the locals is what we want!

we aint no tourists!

mmm...honest?

im beggin to differ after some celts advise and our experiences v.rangers.

get out of the town and wander with the locals is what we want!

we aint no tourists!

Yeah pal. The ground is in a dump of an area. Aint a pretty place. You'll probably be right though. Celtic fans are a nice bunch in general and it's supposed to be a completely different atmosphere on European nights. If any trouble does starts just say how much you hate Rangers and make up a lie that you p**sed on Ibrox when they played Barca. They'll probably start scrambling to get pennies out to buy you a pint - before stopping and realising they're scottish and can barely afford one for themselves. :grin::wink:

Yeah pal. The ground is in a dump of an area. Aint a pretty place. You'll probably be right though. Celtic fans are a nice bunch in general and it's supposed to be a completely different atmosphere on European nights. If any trouble does starts just say how much you hate Rangers and make up a lie that you p**sed on Ibrox when they played Barca. They'll probably start scrambling to get pennies out to buy you a pint - before stopping and realising they're scottish and can barely afford one for themselves. :grin::wink:

we don't need to lie mate!

trouble is a non starter...as much as v. gillingham today(oh...you didn't go... :wink: )

so ...still no recommedations to certain pubs???

ask your dad, rocky...sure he can help!

10 days to go!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
You have to be being sarcastic, surely?

Better to be humped by Barcelona than Panathonikos :grin:

Where's the smiley of a greek man smashing plates when you need it.

How do like them apples???? Let me lick your tears hhhmmm they taste good!!!

Rangers - *Top of league *Still in Europe *In domestic cup final

Celtic - *Not top of the league *(virtually) out of europe *Not in a domestic cup final

3-0 to the good guys :grin:

• 2 weeks later...
Thought I'd bump this thread as Rangers European machine rolls on... As for Celtc's, anyone?

Good win indeed, but isnt it a bit premature? Be slightly different on German soil. Oh well. Longer you stay in, the more you get knackered for the league games. It's not like you're good enough to win the UEFA, is it? :wink::shock:

as for that last video I posted. Isnt it great seeing the enthusiasm on the ball boys - you dont see celebrations like that anywhere but Celtic.

Mon The Hoops!

Edited by Rocky_Latic

watching rangers via the bbc site and they're just about hanging on. 0-0 at half time but showing absolutely no ambition to leave there own half.

1959: I can hardly believe my eyes. Rangers have a shot. Nacho Novo escapes down the right-hand channel. His well-struck effort goes straight at Tim Wiese but the keeper just spoons it into the air. He's lucky to see the ball falls to a Bremen defender.

Rangers have had 1 shot. Bremen about 15. Rangers obviously showing that class that will win them the uefa cup *chuckle*.

COME ON WERDER!!

Rangers were awful last night. It was worse than Latics, very disapointing. I did say to the Mrs that the tims would have had a go at them, like they did V Barca. I was embarrased to see the midfield sitting on the edge of their own box. However, McGregor was awesome, the best keeper in Britain right now IMO. Maybe Shez could get him on loan.

• 2 weeks later...

Some guy on 606 came on and said Strachan should go .... Green laughed him off the phone. Is that how it is up' North ... if you don't win the League (can it constitute a league when two teams are simply playing each other for a cup???) you get sacked.

Some guy on 606 came on and said Strachan should go .... Green laughed him off the phone. Is that how it is up' North ... if you don't win the League (can it constitute a league when two teams are simply playing each other for a cup???) you get sacked.

Most Celtic I know North of the Border never wanted Strachan in the first place. Most have been itching for the chance to see the back of him from day one.