Facebook

Morning!

It is good to get all of your feedback, and I can see what you mean by putting every article from the official site could put people off - I think a bit of careful selection to what links go up there needs to be looked at - as I am sure you are more than aware the club earns money from the number of hits it has to the official site, obviously the more hits the official site gets the more money the club gets, this is the reason for the 'teaser' on Facebook with a link to the full story on the official site.

Bear with us on this though - we are trying to get the best for the club in the best way possible. The idea of attracting fans to the official Facebook page with the competition definitely seems to of worked though, nearly 200 extra likes since Thursday afternoon!

Well said marketing department lady partner marketeer designer/someone I couldn't function without! Trial and error boys, trial and error!