Manchester area best performing team 2008/9

Yeah good thinking, but it's more complex than that isn't it, there's also Man U, Man City, Bury, Rochdale, Oldham & Stockport's finishing positions that all contribute, and also widen the odds.

I wouldnt ever take a bet on Oldham and Cheslea win as I really don't think they both will, and I dont think 13/1 is a great price on that.

Maybe there's a local bookie that would look into it though, there must have been similar bets placed in the past

Yeah good thinking, but it's more complex than that isn't it, there's also Man U, Man City, Bury, Rochdale, Oldham & Stockport's finishing positions that all contribute, and also widen the odds.

I wouldnt ever take a bet on Oldham and Cheslea win as I really don't think they both will, and I dont think 13/1 is a great price on that.

Maybe there's a local bookie that would look into it though, there must have been similar bets placed in the past

True the odds would be wider, but probably not much as the liklihood of Latics outperforming the other teams mentioned are the 'dead cert' aspects of the bet/accumolator (in my opinion :grin:).

A local bookie may well be best way to place such a bet (or latics bet maybe?) - I dont know as im not that clued up on bookmaking, I have enough vices as it is!

I expect some degenerate gambling OWTB user will be along shortly to enlighten us.....

you can bet on anything you like. you can bet that a plane will crash at OT tonight if you so desire (although if you won you would probably be visiting a certain part of cuba for free quite quickly). to place these bets you must ask a bookie to give you the odds. if you go into any shop they will probably ask you to give them half hour whilst they ask head office.

personally ive got a three fold accumulator that kurt cobain was murdered, there is life elsewhere in the universe and the current pope is the devil. £1.50 at 6/1 if you add city to finish third the computer blows up.

you can bet on anything you like. you can bet that a plane will crash at OT tonight if you so desire (although if you won you would probably be visiting a certain part of cuba for free quite quickly). to place these bets you must ask a bookie to give you the odds. if you go into any shop they will probably ask you to give them half hour whilst they ask head office.

personally ive got a three fold accumulator that kurt cobain was murdered, there is life elsewhere in the universe and the current pope is the devil. £1.50 at 6/1 if you add city to finish third the computer blows up.

:grin: