how to generate more money?

we seem to here mumblings of how the crowd could be greater - thus increasing revenue!! well, the club could generate a few extra grand by having enough food to meet the demand!! in the 5 games so far , the rre has run out of pies and hotdogs BEFORE the half time rush - surely not a good commercial decision!! also, can we not have the bookies that was in the lookers stand, opening up in the rre - the club must take a percentage of both this and the food - and therefore increasing club revenue!!!! just a thought - what do you all think?

we seem to here mumblings of how the crowd could be greater - thus increasing revenue!! well, the club could generate a few extra grand by having enough food to meet the demand!! in the 5 games so far , the rre has run out of pies and hotdogs BEFORE the half time rush - surely not a good commercial decision!! also, can we not have the bookies that was in the lookers stand, opening up in the rre - the club must take a percentage of both this and the food - and therefore increasing club revenue!!!! just a thought - what do you all think?

I THINK the catering is sub-let we just charge a fixed rent. I can't imagine we'd still be short of pies every week if it was down to Latics!

This time last year I had the same issue in the Chaddy and emailed Alan Hardy! He replied with an email from the caterers attached apologising.... I have not had any Pie issues since in the left hand said of the chaddy....

Let Alan Hardy know and see how many pies are there next week, I think he will sort it!

Guest oa_exile

Queuing was ridiculous again yesterday in the RRE,only two areas to cater for the massess,needs sorting out as the club are as posted losing potential revenue.

Yep, fraid so.

was the same, tried getting food just before kick off to be told they had ran out of hotdogs, meat pies and various other things, seems a bit of a joke to be honest. apart from the view and the crowd participation there isnt much to sell the rre to unbelievers

I THINK the catering is sub-let we just charge a fixed rent. I can't imagine we'd still be short of pies every week if it was down to Latics!

Interesting????

The catering outlets that my employer lets are based on a fixed part and a commissionable part based on the amount of sales that are made. If the same applies at Latics then the club will be missing out.